• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

can lesbians be bro? one on hand, they like what we like. on the other hand, they are still chicks.

no, i dont think so, because either they are hot and you want to hook up with them (thus destroying brodom) or they are butch but they are still chicks, so they are kinda like that effeminate dude that tries to hard to be "one of the guys"

I bought two toasters last week. 1 for toast, 1 for...(well, you guys know). So I came home drunk over the weekend and used them both (if you know what I mean), but the problem is I can't remember which one I used for which thing. And OBVIOUSLY I don't want to eat toast from the toaster I used for the other thing. So what do I do?

Just examine them closely and look for clues (crumbs, burnt hairs, etc.).

I bought two toasters last week. 1 for toast, 1 for...(well, you guys know). So I came home drunk over the weekend and used them both (if you know what I mean), but the problem is I can't remember which one I used for which thing. And OBVIOUSLY I don't want to eat toast from the toaster I used for the other thing. So what do I do?

Toasters are cheap right?

no, i dont think so, because either they are hot and you want to hook up with them (thus destroying brodom) or they are butch but they are still chicks, so they are kinda like that effeminate dude that tries to hard to be "one of the guys"

Yeah, the one on real world San Diego was nice and all, but a little try hard.

If you have a college basketball scholarship or you don't care.

Bros never care. Official motto is "no big deal"

Rock the socks, shorts past the knees, a muscle shirt and a flat brim black hat.....nbd

Lesbians do not want to be our friends. They also have a horrible sense of humor, including Ellen.

Reactions: ITK
This thread may be enough to awake the great mooooonz

I would say just pick one and stick with it from now on. maybe label em and try not to think about it.

Yea, this is what I did with my Foreman grills. That was a year ago though and it's still hard to make a hot dog.

Let's just say skip the 2BR condo and go straight for the TH (with basement) or single family if you don't wanna RIP your bro shit.

I live at the beach.. No basement for me.

Back