• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Protein shakes are a great way to get fat if you don't workout a lot.

there was a dude i used to work with who was a pretty chubby dude. he was always drinking protein shakes.

one day i was looking at a picture on his desk of some dude and i was like "hey dude, who is this guy?" and he laughed and looked at me like i was joking. at that point i realized it was a pic of him from just a few years before when he weighed like 50 pounds of fat less.

Who the hell drinks protein shakes when they aren't lifting? Way better drink options.

I didn't mean that as in working out at all. There are a lot of guys like Dented to go lift a bit several times a week at a rate to put on some muscle, but do no cardio and then pound protein. That will make you fat.

I didn't mean that as in working out at all. There are a lot of guys like Dented to go lift a bit several times a week at a rate to put on some muscle, but do no cardio and then pound protein. That will make you fat.

not sure if the way you wrote that sentence was intended or not, but i lol'ed.

Checking into this brofest a bit late but not giving a rip. How goes it bros?

I just quit my job/got fired so I need to bro out tonight.

No, just in time. Just got sick of THE MAN?

Go get slammed and get a cofc coed, dude.

Last edited:
Can't wait to fucking put the sun roof back and bounce to some motherfucking DMX on the way back from work.

No, just in time. Just got sick of THE MAN?

Go get slammed and get a cofc coed dude.

I couldnt take THE MAN telling me what to do for one more minute. I have a #PBR in hand and am drinking away my sorrows. My only regret is that this may chip away at my ability to attend UT football games.

What was your previous line of work brosef?

I was working for a realty company on the Isle of Palms. The office was made up entirely of women who smelled my high levels of testosterone and worried for their lives. One night I got too hammered and didnt show up for work. These bitches took it personally and fired me. Hell of a nerve those broads had. I just need to make enough cash to get through another month or so and I'll be straight.

Maybe I missed something but why is there such gable hate

Back