• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

RTQ = That pic with her and the dog makes me think I can bring some goats into the bedroom. That's once in a lifetime freak right there, can't pass up on that.
ITK = My home slice
Riding = Seems like all the bros be sweatin her shit, gotta be a reason
Dash = You just know she wants to do that BJ in REI for reals ever since, would be sweet
LbE = anyone who going to rub and tugs has gotta be attune to her body
Awar = Had to put last otherwise HTTD would kill me

Don't know enough about the other girls to include.

Yah but rtq's hands would make your already small weenus look even smaller

I've found complete blowjobs hard to come by past the age of 25. Chicks start to appreciate boning more I guess.

That's why my last girl was a virgin yo. You can get that pussy anywhere these days, chick would go down by request.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343089685.711386.jpg

Bros, is this chick crazy? Also I suck at writing on my photo edit but that is supposed to say hello.

Lbe was the rei beej noob

You challenging the king of scavanger hunts on his scavanger hunt knowledge? Best check yourself before you Bro up like that and get your facts straight home-slice.

And expect more texts from more crazy girls. Who get my number even when I think they wont.

also now you gotta tell the story about why you think she has balls

I honestly think ITK and Rubbins may be soulmates. They should meet up in real life.

I have trouble getting return texts from girls I know, so yes that is solid and definitely not a red flag of any sort. What did you do to her?

Since this is the bro page, I thought I'd just put this here.
funny-tattoos-if-theres-grass-on-the-field1.jpg

Back