• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Holy shit I just read that article that Plama linked to. That's one of the worst things I've ever read from sheer dumbness, inaccuracy, and overall stupidity.

Holy shit I just read that article that Plama linked to. That's one of the worst things I've ever read from sheer dumbness, inaccuracy, and overall stupidity.

This thread is an e-locker room, and its just a bunch of bros bantering.

Been with a lot of women who liked to gag on my D, and also some who liked varying degrees of light-ish pressure on the throat, but no one I would ever consider being "into" choking like that message board story, just getting off on some of that dominance aspect, or something. I don't know.

Been with a lot of women who liked to gag on my D, and also some who liked varying degrees of light-ish pressure on the throat, but no one I would ever consider being "into" choking like that message board story, just getting off on some of that dominance aspect, or something. I don't know.

Remember-everything in the world is about sex, except sex, which is about power.

Roll tide.

The last two girls I dated were into being choked/domination. Both had some version of the story that guys are usually huge pussies and want to "worship" them which ended up with them having control of everything. These girls were both marriage material. Too bad I was seeing them both at the same time and ended up fucking it up with both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back