• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

one magical day someone said "thad loftin" and it led to a less trollerific lectro. there are ways.

Dan Collins outed keeper, aka Gary Strickland, a couple of years ago, and it made no difference. He's uncrackable.

Know your role Blvd on the corner of Jabroni Dr. and check you in to Smackdown Hotel.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

the one Cheese said is my fav. Although the anticipation of waiting for him to yell "It doesn't matter" gets me every time. Especially if he actually lets the person talk for a few minutes before busting it out.

I also loved when he was a heel and everyone would try to yell his catch phrases with him and he'd get all pissed and go this isn't sing a long with the Rock

much better imo. the first is just terribly uninteresting.

I've been around keeper a few times IRL, and it was pretty funny when he was ripping The Reff to shreds behind his back at a baseball game. It wasn't malicious or anything, but it also wasn't just good natured ribbing. A bunch of old dudes were just ripping on him when he went to get a hot dog or something. The Reff is like the dork hanger on that these guys let hang out with them just so that they can have fun at his expense. I suspect that will surprise no one.

Last edited:
your chair is safe. keeper is absolutely unflappable in his trolling. you won't even get him to crack, let alone get him to meltdown.

I am pretty decent at line crossing and button pushing. Pretty sure I could do it, but I would get banned. Also, I don't want that shitty chair.

I am pretty decent at line crossing and button pushing. Pretty sure I could do it, but I would get banned. Also, I don't want that shitty chair.

do it, for the love of the game. hell, if you don't do it, i'll mail you 100 chairs.

I've been around keeper a few times IRL, and it was pretty funny when he was ripping The Reff to shreds behind his back at a baseball game. It wasn't malicious or anything, but it also wasn't just good natured ribbing. A bunch of old dudes were just ripping on him when he went to get a hot dog or something. The Reff is like the dork hanger on that these guys let hang out with them just so that they can have fun at his expense. I suspect that will surprise no one.

Who, me?

EWCM200_011034.jpg

He must give them so much good material.

I used to be able to get some good AD dirt at ball games, though.

Gary Strickland as in owner of Strickland Used Cars? Shouldn't be hard to troll that business

Gary Strickland as in owner of Strickland Used Cars? Shouldn't be hard to troll that business

As in president of Hugh G. Strickland, Inc. Not sure why he would own a used car dealership all the way out in Wilson.

Back