• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

Update time: Nah, that was poorly worded. We were broken up when I was setting all that noise up.

I proceeded to clean up my Facebook some more, realized that Tinder doesn't sync that shit, and so I had to delete my Tinder and reopen it. Results have been pretty good so far? I keep getting matched with meh chicks I don't remember liking, though. And also a sex bot I think? So there's that.

What exactly makes a bro a bro?

kliff-kingsbury-texas-tech.jpg

Last edited:
What exactly makes a bro a bro?

Not this.

Meh, its time.

I think this when I go for my boards apocalypse. I need to start being a more productive human being anyways.

I know a lot of y'all, and we get a long well, but as a group you're generally pretentious derps who flash the value of your degree to make up for the fact that you're not great at interacting with other people. And I have no problem with that, since we all have our inadequacies, but the whole better-than-other-people thing gets old. There's a reason why most townies openly mock Wake kids.

So there it is. Take it as you will. Once again its not an indictment of any of you personally, but as a group, come on. Y'all have to be self aware enough to see this.

nah, he's right. Bros are able to get along with a guy making seven figures in banking and also the dude at the end of the bar pounding Bud Heavy and does HVAC for a living.

You should probably check out the end of the NFL week 6 for the actual context of that post, since I don't think that's what he was getting at.

nah, he's right. Bros are able to get along with a guy making seven figures in banking and also the dude at the end of the bar pounding Bud Heavy and does HVAC for a living.

Sweeping generalizations are decidedly unbro.

that reminds me - we signed our newly single hot chick neighbor up for tinder 2 fridays ago and she's already been on 3 tinder dates. so apparently the key to tinder is being a hot chick.

Back