• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bro Talk: sweet freedom

So to bring this back to bro thread discussion, do we think Will Ferrell was onto something in Wedding Crashers?

Vulnerable women are vulnerable women. Funerals just a larger barrel of fish, right?

All women are vulnerable. You just have to know how to attack their weak spots.

Leg sweeps and uppercuts are usually effective. If that doesn't work, a rock bottom followed by a people's elbow should do the trick.

You're talking about beating them on N64 wrestling, right?

I'm wondering how deep Nonny is in with this girl. Is he setting himself up for a Six Feet Under type situation in which he just happens to be the guy she's hooking up with when something bad happens, so he's forced into a bigger role?
Was on the fence as to how to handle the situation because of the crazy ex, but after hearing this, I think I'm now just planning on letting her determine where things go for now. Indirectly told her if she wants to get her mind off things to call me but there's far more important things she's dealing with now than worrying about us.

on the flip side she's already down, so this would probably be the best time to end it as far as a damage done type of situation.

I just joined here, but did we go over tips on how best to get some on Casual Encounters yet? Can you tell me which page?

Would love to hear some fresh ideas. I think all of the ladies in my area have already heard my spiel, so I think I need to get a new email address and a totally different approach to land the girls I couldn't meet up with the first go-round.

Don't get me started.

No worries, I found my niche. Had no idea that that many women would be into the furry thing but its like shooting fish in a barrel. Been on a hot streak this past week while "working late"

I think Nonny's in love...

Ha had to go back and see what context I used that in. Not saying there's and us, just don't want her worrying about if there is.

Does the fact that I like Bruce Springsteen now more than ever mean I'm truly getting old?

Broooooooooossss. Im in the middle of a naked pic controversy. Apparently, the girl's pic that I sent out to my friends has now been sent all around UTs campus. I have somehow convinced her that its not my fault and that her friends are bitches for bringing it up. In the poker game of life, women are the rake. The rake, man.

There is just no way you can admit to sending the pic all around the UT campus and not also share it with your bros here

There is just no way you can admit to sending the pic all around the UT campus and not also share it with your bros here

my man Texas knows whats up

although sending it to someone else's phone was a rookie mistake. Just show it in person

I've seen the pic

And yeah you're fucked bro. But honestly its her fault for sending that thing unsolicited. She's crazytown.

Back