• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bruce Willis

ChrisPaul3

Reaction score
Met him last night at restaurant in Jersey City. Really nice guy. Never been a huge fan of his movies, but now I am definitely going to rent a few.

He had a club sandwich and it looked like he really enjoyed it. I offered to buy him a beer but he said he wasnt drinking last night, so I just bought him a Sprite. Tried to get him to tell me some war stories, but he as a bit bashful. I secretly tailed him back to his hotel so Im in the parking lot as we speak. Slept here. Chances are I'll probably have some more Willis stories later in the day.

2120652868_Creepy_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Just offered a bellboy 20 bucks to tell me what floor Willis is staying on, but he shot me down. Fuck, man. Never been this close to a legend. Gotta get to the bottom of this.

Holy fucking shit. It turns out its not Bruce Willis at all, its former NBA great Jon Barry thats staying here. No wonder he was being so weird when I asked him about the filming of Hart's War. You guys got any questions I should ask him? Im three tables away from him at the Golden Corral. This motherfucker loves potato skins.

Holy fucking shit. It turns out its not Bruce Willis at all, its former NBA great Jon Barry thats staying here. No wonder he was being so weird when I asked him about the filming of Hart's War. You guys got any questions I should ask him? Im three tables away from him at the Golden Corral. This motherfucker loves potato skins.

Harv, did you forget to take your meds again?

How'd your historical figure draft turn out?

Pretty good season so far. 5th place in a 40 team league. I had to drop James K. Polk because I was getting nothing out out of him, but fortunately for me, I've gotten a surprise year from George Washington Carver. Not sure I have the ammo to win it all, but playoffs are a definite possibility.

Fucking Jon Barry just ate a salad that had more croutons in it than lettuce. Seems like a strange dude. He's wearing a shirt that has a photo of Denzel Washington as Malcolm X on it, and it says "Remember the Titans" underneath the pic. I don't really get that. He must still be pissed about the whole Tony Parker boning his sister in law incident. Denzel is probably just a pawn. Anyway, I'm rambling. You get my point. I'll keep you in the loop.

The more important question is:

Who the hell isn't a fan of Bruce Willis' movies?

Wow. Just asked him about his shirt in the parking lot. He said that he thinks Denzel sold out when he did Remember the Titans and so its a play on words. No idea what he means by that, so don't even ask. He rambled for like 10 minutes about it and I couldnt follow his logic at all. Would not have pegged Jon Barry for a Denzel hater, but I guess he is.

Turns out Jon Barry is in a Historical Fantasy League too. Small fucking world. He's towards the bottom of the standings though because Rosa Parks is boning him over big time. I told him you can't use a 3rd rounder on someone who's claim to fame is sitting down, but he didn't listen.

Haha fucking Barry went Mozart in the first round. Talk about amateur hour. Wish he was in my league lol.

The other weird thing that happened at Golden Corral was that Barry kept yelling pepperjack. Like literally he'd yell it every 3 minutes. Then an employee walks up to him and says "Is there a problem, sir?". He goes "No, I just fucking love pepperjack." The bizarre part was they don't even have pepperjack at Golden Corral. He was eating Swiss cheese.

Back