• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bruce Willis

Alright I'll tell it. Im sitting at a Red Lobster by myself, minding my own business, and who walks in and sits 2 tables away? Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart. He got shrimp. Bought him a Miller Light. Think it creeped him out. But come on, man, you see the Anvil, you gotta buy him a beer, right? Good food, good friends, good times.

So anyway, next thing I know I end up next to the Anvil at a urinal. He's peeing away, I'm peeing away, two buddies doing their thing. I go "Anvil, I gotta say you are one solid dude" and the Anvil finishes, zips up his pants, pats me on the back, and says "This is the 21st motherfucking century". I will never forget that as long as I live.

So anyway, next thing I know I end up next to the Anvil at a urinal. He's peeing away, I'm peeing away, two buddies doing their thing. I go "Anvil, I gotta say you are one solid dude" and the Anvil finishes, zips up his pants, pats me on the back, and says "This is the 21st motherfucking century". I will never forget that as long as I live.

Did you break bathroom etiquette and stand directly next to him with other empty stalls available? Or were you forced into the situation?

Did you break bathroom etiquette and stand directly next to him with other empty stalls available? Or were you forced into the situation?

Actually I kind of left out a key part of the story because I didnt want to smear the Anvil's name. I was the only one in there. There were 4 open urinals, 3 open stalls, but the Anvil peed right in the sink.

I ended up going with im to a bar that night. Some guy recognized him and asked for a photo. Anvil obliged, but afterwards, this idiot says "Thanks, Big Boss Man." Anvil broke a glass over his head and then threw him onto the pool table. Never seen anything like it, but 10 minutes later the Anvil bought the guy a beer and wiped the blood off his head. Classy dude.

Ill never forget this. Anvil and I split a cab, and I was getting dropped off first, so when I was getting out, I give the Anvil a few bucks for my part of the fare, and he grabs me by the shoulder before I get out. He looks me dead in the eyes and says "If you want to be a playmaker, then make motherfucking plays" and then vomits on himself and passes out. Best advice I ever got.

Ill never forget this. Anvil and I split a cab, and I was getting dropped off first, so when I was getting out, I give the Anvil a few bucks for my part of the fare, and he grabs me by the shoulder before I get out. He looks me dead in the eyes and says "If you want to be a playmaker, then make motherfucking plays" and then vomits on himself and passes out. Best advice I ever got.

Not buying that Jim Neidhart has to take a cab - guy rolls in limos only.

Nope. The Anvil doesnt like limos. He told me he doesn't trust anything that long unless it has a scrotum. And then he pointed at his fly with both hands.

I cannot even explain how hilarious the neg rep comments are. I have to say that some guy taking the time to tell me to die really makes my whole ordeal with Jon Barry worthwhile. So thank you very much, guy who wants me to die.

cp3, i enjoy your commentary on historical fantasy drafts. i'm looking to get into a league next year. saw some mock drafts and noticed international authors seem to be overvalued this year. chinua achebe and franz kafka seem to be going several rounds too high.

in one of the drafts, henry kissinger was mr. irrelevant. can you believe that shit?

Back