• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BSD Article: Wake Forest Student Section

My favorite part of all this will be the juxtaposition between how Groves Stadium is the "Wrigley Field of College Football" and the cozy confines, whereas the Catacombs will be an underground lair filled with Satanic imagery and skulls and corpses and needles being inserted into throbbing veins and scary animals and a cacophony of death sounds and shrieking and deafening bleating. Nothing friendly about that let me tell you !

plus the smells. Don't forget the stench of death.

Wake Law has one of the leading experts on all this shit (Tanya Marsh); I'm sure she can figure out a way around whatever laws are in place.

I was expecting a woman who looked more like Morticia than PTA mom.

I'm not sure if Chick-fil-A would sign off but it would be nice if they made the free throw thing a little more interesting. They should make a little trap door at the free throw line that opens up and drops the player that misses two free throws down into a 50 foot well. At the bottom they could fill it with a pool of Polynesian sauce. The player would then have to climb out of the well before the next dead ball and return to play covered in sauce or else they would be assessed an additional technical foul for delay of game.

Also the free chicken sandwiches are in play regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know who all has attended an ecu home football game, against a big name opponent, but id say its the best football atmosphere in the state. ive been going to wake games, both football and basketball for most my life. i attended ECU and was present for for most of their recent big upsets or wins at home. they embrace the "pirate" culture. the whole city does. it is involved in everything that is shown and played throughout games.

I agree with what was said about embracing the demonic side of the demon deacon. making it more of something from a nightmare than a figure someone says cant exist. just a thought.

The 2008 win over UNC when jeff dropped 34 had over 15000 people in the Joel.mostly gold and black. success will bring the fans and students back. wake needs to be prepared with something new and not the tie dye/zombie nation that died when dino left.

I think the point you accidentally forgot to make is that going to a football game is the only escape from the grim reality that everyone there lives in Greenville, the armpit of the state. Their 7 home games are literally the only 21 hours of the year that anyone cares what happens there.

greenville is a drinking college town...so it fits the lifestyle of pirates i guess. but thats still getting away from the point i was talking about. wake can embrace something that they havnt before to try and energize a student body that has been non existent for years...

and also, the city probably triples in population at least on gamedays. there is promising potential in the area, but that is a discussion for another thread

I agree with what was said about embracing the demonic side of the demon deacon. making it more of something from a nightmare than a figure someone says cant exist.

Yes !

lavey-ritual-tier.jpg

How about sacrificing a virgin before every game?

We could start with the mods (other than Irish).

I think the point you accidentally forgot to make is that going to a football game is the only escape from the grim reality that everyone there lives in Greenville, the armpit of the state. Their 7 home games are literally the only 21 hours of the year that anyone cares what happens there.

winston-salem is equally as bad. fortunately one can easily drive to the mecca that is greensboro.

SHD with multiple POTY entries in this thread. This thread should be the front-runner for TOTY.

winston-salem is equally as bad. fortunately one can easily drive to the mecca that is greensboro.
Yep sometimes the rubes have to make the trip to the big city

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

How about sacrificing a virgin before every game?

We could start with the mods (other than Irish).

Can we start with Karolina Kegan? That would really get this thing rolling...

Easy path.

Just add mirrors. 3500 becomes 15000.
Heels shooting free throws raise mirrors, make em pick which goal to chuck it at.
K working refs, add more refs with mirrors.

Endless uses.

Back