• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Yep. And he'll have his own 2024 campaign rally during the Inauguration.

I think if Trump is in position to run in 2024, he won't, because that would imply that he is not in jail or about to go to jail. IMO, that's the only reason that he is trying to hold on to the job now. That does not automatically mean he won't hold a campaign rally and take his stupid supporter's money.

I think if Trump is in position to run in 2024, he won't, because that would imply that he is not in jail or about to go to jail. IMO, that's the only reason that he is trying to hold on to the job now. That does not automatically mean he won't hold a campaign rally and take his stupid supporter's money.

He’s trying to hold onto the job now because he’s a narcissist who isn’t wired to accept losing at anything.

Yeah. Perfect for a party of trolls and grifters with no interest in governing or allowing Democrats to govern.

It also fits the pattern of Republicans claiming "No, he won't do that" and then "He's not doing anything illegal" when he does it.

only problem is fear of not drawing a crowd or one far smaller than biden. Then again I can see biden asking for less in person festivities and trump and the pubs "see told ya so..."

only problem is fear of not drawing a crowd or one far smaller than biden. Then again I can see biden asking for less in person festivities and trump and the pubs "see told ya so..."

Yeah. Under normal circumstances there would be no way that a Trump rally would be capable of having any where near the attendance of the inauguration, but with COVID the inauguration won't be normal. So I can see Trump having a rally and then bragging about how it was bigger than the inauguration. Of course, at least half of the people who attend will be sick within a month after.

I mean that was one of the Trump campaign's talking points was that Biden couldn't attract anyone to his rallies. No shit.

Fox News says a lot of bullshit, no doubt, but I think we need a new thread

"reporting and analysis" = "opinions and propaganda"

I have no doubt that Tucker would drop Fox in a heartbeat if a Trump News Network next year offered him more money than Fox to shill his crap. I doubt he's loyal to anyone except himself - just like Dear Leader.

Democrats have got to find an effective way to respond to this crap, or they're going to become a permanent minority party. It's just killing them all over the country, and to date they don't have any effective response.

I know one thing. Telling the truth and expecting media to tell the truth doesn't work. Democrats have to do more than that to market the truth.

Back