• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

EsyY99sW4AQsUJL

Just no shame whatsoever, and it's only going to get worse. I think it's increasingly likely that it's just a matter of time until a prominent Democratic/liberal politician (or maybe a RINO anti-Trump Republican) is either killed, assaulted and seriously wounded, or kidnapped by one of these nuts. Fox and other right-wing outlets are only continuing to encourage them, and the craziness seems to be accelerating rather than easing. The Capitol insurrection could easily be the opening event for something even worse instead of the last gasp of a defeated movement.

Oh look, Hawley gets to tell an audience of millions how he’s fighting back against being silenced

Hadn't been over to the Fox News website in awhile, so I thought I'd check it out. And - I kid you not - their top story tonight is "NO LAUGHING MATTER: Shows like 'SNL' avoid criticizing Biden, Cuomo out of Fear of Cancellation, critics say." LOL. Poor Dear Leader and other conservatives are ridiculed by meanie librul Hollywood shows, while LibDems get a pass. The horror!

Last edited:
LOL. SNL had Jim Carrey playing Biden several weeks before taking a break for Christmas. And if there's an show that's immune from being "cancelled," it's SNL.

I don’t see what point you’re making.

I am missing what you are trying to say also.

I don’t see what point you’re making.

There's a very loud cancel culture in the comedy community that's gotten emboldened ever since getting someone cancelled from SNL for using a chinese accent while talking about eating food in chinatown.

Granted the comedy community has had tons of terrible PR and attracts its fair amount of degenerates. But your take that SNL is immune from being cancelled I think is incorrect, as there's a growing loud voice trying to do just that.

According to the article that you posted, he did a lot more than just use a Chinese accent. There also isn’t any example of SNL, nor anything produced by SNL, being cancelled in that article.

There's a very loud cancel culture in the comedy community that's gotten emboldened ever since getting someone cancelled from SNL for using a chinese accent while talking about eating food in chinatown.

Granted the comedy community has had tons of terrible PR and attracts its fair amount of degenerates. But your take that SNL is immune from being cancelled I think is incorrect, as there's a growing loud voice trying to do just that.

ever since? fucking Bill Burr was a host this past year and ya'll wanna talk about being cancelled.

fake news, dude

People might get mad at SNL in a cancel culture way but no way will it get cancelled in a network cancellation way.

According to the article that you posted, he did a lot more than just use a Chinese accent. There also isn’t any example of SNL, nor anything produced by SNL, being cancelled in that article.

He didn’t do much more, or he didn’t do anything that you wouldn’t expect a comic to say on a podcast. Him being cancelled really upended the entire comedy industry. It had Norm McDonald challenging the Twitter cancel warriors to a duel. If there’s one industry where historical norms and cancel culture don’t mix...... it’s comedy. The people reporting on comedy these days truly do want to burn down all existing comedic institutions and start over.

Last edited:
Back