• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Probably not, but that's IMO the best solution to the problems we have. Stop Fox News and you stop this nonsense and Trump disappears.

Probably not, but that's IMO the best solution to the problems we have. Stop Fox News and you stop this nonsense and Trump disappears.

I dunno, Fox already created the demand. These people will probably just switch to the curated Facebook feeds.

Not exactly Fox, but close enough. I guess since OAN is on its last legs, they've decided to go out with a bang...literally.

Was the chyron person messing with them or was the story supposed to be about eating bugs?

And I realize Fox News doesn't really care about a teacher shortage, they just want to terrorize teachers into leaving, report that schools are failing, and try to strip them of funds.

I'm guessing that Sean Hannity under oath and Sean Hannity on his primetime Foxnews show are two completely different people.

I'm guessing that Sean Hannity under oath and Sean Hannity on his primetime Foxnews show are two completely different people.

You guessed right. :thumbsup:

Just like Rudy claiming voter fraud outside the courthouse, but not when testifying before a judge. :dumb:

Same with Tucker claiming his show is entertainment while under oath.

It's like if Vince McMahon ran a news network that destroyed the country instead of the WWE. The sexual assaults only make the comparison more appropriate.

Last edited:
Yes. Fox News is technically news entertainment. It's not real news.

Republicans are openly recruiting from the fringes of society.

Back