• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Fox News' obsession with Gisele Fetterman continues.

So weird. A politician has a gorgeous supportive wife who took a picture with her husband on his first day in a new job. Republicans can get big mad about anything.

Someone else took the picture and they knock her for part of him not being in the photo.

So weird. A politician has a gorgeous supportive wife who took a picture with her husband on his first day in a new job. Republicans can get big mad about anything.

Someone else took the picture and they knock her for part of him not being in the photo.

The more pathetic part is that people sit there for hours watching it on TV and consider themselves entertained or informed.

saw some tweets this morning that it's a long-running bit in Fetterman's tweets (going years back)

saw some tweets this morning that it's a long-running bit in Fetterman's tweets (going years back)

The campaign even had a tee shirt about it:

images

But also, Fox News (hilariously) cropped the second pic even more than Gisele did. Whatever to rage about, I guess.

I thought they wanted two parent households. Now they're complaining a politician's wife is supportive and involved. I'll need to do some research and see if this tracks.

Not if one parent was a child undocumented immigrant unless she’s a model who lied her way into the US.

Fair point. They also seem to dislike first lady named <checks notes> Hillary. I'm gonna need dig a little deeper. Probably a legit deep state angle I'm missing.

My research continues.

Stealing from your own mom...sounds like a perfect move for a Fox News talking head. She apparently was one of Fox's regular "liberal" voices.

No surprise at all, but Sean Hannity and other Fox News employees have admitted under oath that they knew the claims about the 2020 election being stolen were false, even while they willingly spread those lies on their shows. Anything for ratings, a buck, and to keep their employers and viewers happy.

"On Nov. 30, 2020, Sean Hannity hosted Sidney Powell on his prime-time Fox News program. As she had in many other interviews around that time — on Fox and elsewhere in right-wing media — Powell, a former federal prosecutor, spun wild conspiracy theories about what she said was “corruption all across the country, in countless districts,” in a plot to steal reelection from the president, Donald Trump.

At the center of this imagined plot were machines from Dominion Voting Systems, which Powell claimed ran an algorithm that switched votes for Trump to votes for Joe Biden. Dominion machines, she insisted, were being used “to trash large batches of votes.” Hannity interrupted her with a gentle question that had been circulating among election deniers, despite a lack of supporting proof: Why were Democrats silencing whistleblowers who could prove this fraud?

Did Hannity believe any of this? “I did not believe it for one second.”

That was the answer Hannity gave, under oath, in a deposition in Dominion’s $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, according to information disclosed in a court hearing Wednesday."

Link to NY Times article: https://www.yahoo.com/news/testimony-hannity-other-fox-employees-131646430.html

"It's [cardiac arrest] extremely unusual in the NFL — since the high level of scrutiny."

It's still extremely unusual in the NFL.

Some guy nearly died, and certainly isn't out of the woods yet. Time to spike the football, no pun intended, on our bogus "stats" and rub it in the player's face...if he was indeed vaccinated. If not, then Ts&Ps, assuming he never knelt for the national anthem.

Tucker Carlson tells reporters that he was completely wrong about last November's red wave election because his judgment was clouded by his hatred for liberals. At least he was honest enough to admit that he has "no freaking idea what goes on in American politics."

“That loathing clouded my judgment,” Carlson told Charlie Kirk, the founder of Turning Point USA, in an interview released on Monday. “I was like, ‘I dislike these people so much. What they’re doing is so wrong. It is helping so few people and hurting so many. It’s so immoral on every level that I just want it to be repudiated.’”

“And I wanted that so much, not because I like the Republicans — I really dislike them more than I ever have — but I dislike the other side more,” he added, saying, “I did learn that, like, I have no freaking idea what goes on in American politics.”

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/tucker-carlson-hatred-liberals-clouded-230614844.html

Back