• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

list the junk food mascots you wanna fuck
Anybody into Dorothy Henke from Dot's Homestyle Pretzels, because I'm not. She doesn't dress sexy at all.

960x0.jpg

I don’t even understand the issue. So many electronics already have sleep or low power modes and have been this way for…decades?
Interesting how you can frame 100% issues like safety, energy efficiency, and lowering electric bills as "climate" and make them divisive.

It seems most of the elected republicans aren't really even objecting to global warming. They just get their base worked up knowing it's bs and those idiots buy it.

I think this is the right thread?

But the interview with Pelosi's attacker directly implicates Fox News and right wing media as a cause of the attack:

In the interview, DePape embraced conspiracy theories about Democrats and Pelosi, complaining about a Democratic “crime spree” and baselessly claiming that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats had spied on former President Donald Trump’s campaign.

“They are the criminals,” DePape said.

The officer walked DePape through his break-in of the Pelosi house and his encounter with Paul Pelosi. When he was asked why he didn’t leave after Paul Pelosi called the police, DePape compared himself to the Founding Fathers’ fighting the British.

“When I left my house, I left to go fight tyranny. I did not leave to go surrender,” he said.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/27/politics/paul-pelosi-attack-video-release/index.html

Back