• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

The housing costs here have risen rapidly and substantially...

1st house I bought 17 years ago for 400k sold for 730k recently.

House I bought in 2019 and sold in 2022 went from 600k to 750k in exactly two years... I didn't do anything to it other than some painting.

lol, sure Fox News, the Republicans hate grandstanding.

Great to hear from Michelle Tafoya, who can draw from her vast wealth of knowledge and experience with closed door hearings/depositions.

Great to hear from Michelle Tafoya, who can draw from her vast wealth of knowledge and experience with closed door hearings/depositions.
You're joking, but all of us have heard many reports over the years from Michelle Tafoya about what happened behind closed doors.

Trump's right though. The Confederates would have had their guy and kept slavery.

The right has an amazing capacity to turn loving acts into controversy. Man holds hands with his wife and lets her enter first. Man and wife share cute fist bump. Man buys truck for his drug addict son. Son gets back on his feet and pays son back. All right-wing controversies.

To be fair, Trump from New York does seem to be able to have some strange ability to connect with racists from the south.

Much of their fear is driven by hate.

To be fair, Trump from New York does seem to be able to have some strange ability to connect with racists from the south.
I don’t want to alarm you, but there are some racists in New York. They’ve always been there.
Fox is a cancer to honorable news journalism.
As bad a Les?!?

Trump's right though. The Confederates would have had their guy and kept slavery.

The right has an amazing capacity to turn loving acts into controversy. Man holds hands with his wife and lets her enter first. Man and wife share cute fist bump. Man buys truck for his drug addict son. Son gets back on his feet and pays son back. All right-wing controversies.
Man covers his wife's six.

Wife leaves the stage first so husband gets moar applause.

But her eeeemailes

This is from 2020, but I don't remember seeing or hearing about it at the time. The intrepid researchers at Fox discovered that the Stock Market goes up whenever black men are killed, and Fox actually included the statistics in their broadcasts.

This is from 2020, but I don't remember seeing or hearing about it at the time. The intrepid researchers at Fox discovered that the Stock Market goes up whenever black men are killed, and Fox actually included the statistics in their broadcasts.

Come on, it’s not even February yet.

Back