• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Not true. DemocRAT run bmore has caught the attention of right wingers in a similar way to Chicago.

Those big blue evil cities!
yeah but I mean usually they'd be cheering for CO2 emissions to impact the people of Baltimore

Fair. I guess it's the crime talking points they love rather than the people actually living there.

Honestly though, criticizing Taylor Swift's plane usage is cool with me.

Her plane made 170 flights in 200 days of 2022 and the average flight was only 80 minutes. As of a few years ago she was the most excessive polluter via private planes in the world. I don't care how super-famous you are, there are simple ways to reduce that level of pollution if she cared.

Does she have a tour bus? Or is she like Casey DeSantis?

Does she have a tour bus? Or is she like Casey DeSantis?
I mean the average flight was 80 minutes and she regularly flies internationally. So I'm going to assume that she flies pretty much everywhere she goes, or at least did in 2022

I mean the average flight was 80 minutes and she regularly flies internationally. So I'm going to assume that she flies pretty much everywhere she goes, or at least did in 2022

After the study came to light pointing Taylor Swift and her 2009 Dassault Falcon 7X as the worst carbon emission, a representative of the singer came to her defense and through a statement sent to E! News, said that all the private flights were not completely Taylor’s fault, but someone else’s.

“Taylor’s jet is loaned out regularly to other individuals,” Swift’s spokesperson told E! News. “To attribute most or all of these trips to her is blatantly incorrect.”

I am curious why the number of C02 credits she has purchased is not as known.

In a statement to UNILAD, a spokesperson on behalf of Swift said: "Before the tour kicked off in March of 2023, Taylor purchased more than double the carbon credits needed to offset all tour travel.

"The excess credits means Taylor could have accounted for more than enough to cover her latest romance springing up in the middle of her sell-out tour, with her trips to support Kelce upping her carbon emissions alongside her planned tour travels." [/QUOTE

Honestly though, criticizing Taylor Swift's plane usage is cool with me.

Her plane made 170 flights in 200 days of 2022 and the average flight was only 80 minutes. As of a few years ago she was the most excessive polluter via private planes in the world. I don't care how super-famous you are, there are simple ways to reduce that level of pollution if she cared.

Imagine spending 3 hours in an air travel every day (counting going to/from), that’s gotta suck no matter how rich you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce and a MAGA Meltdown

The fulminations surrounding the world’s biggest pop icon — and girlfriend of Travis Kelce, the Chiefs’ star tight end — reached the stratosphere after Kansas City made it to the Super Bowl for the fourth time in five years, and the first time since Ms. Swift joined the team’s entourage.

The conspiracy theories coming out of the Make America Great Again contingent were already legion: that Ms. Swift is a secret agent of the Pentagon; that she is bolstering her fan base in preparation for her endorsement of President Biden’s re-election; or that she and Mr. Kelce are a contrived couple, assembled to boost the N.F.L. or Covid vaccines or Democrats or whatever.

Back