• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

That’s what happens when you have a serial liar in the White House, dumb shit Geraldo.

And they’re just covering the President saying things, this being the thing he’s most interested discussing

That’s what happens when you have a serial liar in the White House, dumb shit Geraldo.

Yep. It never seems to occur to guys like Geraldo that maybe if Trump didn't actually say or tweet or do stuff that was stupid, or a lie, or ignorant all the damn time, then he wouldn't get the "worst press" of any POTUS ever. It's not like his defenders can actually prove he didn't say, or tweet, or do what he does all the time, because it's out there for everyone to see. All they can do is bitch and whine about how it's "interpreted" by others. No wonder they're so mad and bitter and resentful all the time.

Like, the dude probably illegally forecasted a hurricane hitting Alabama to the point the NWS had to issue a correction and Fox News and perpetual victim Geraldo are out here claiming victimhood for poor super rich and born with a silver spoon Trump. These jokers are just in it for the Benjamins, no way they’re this stupid.

No. They’re probably that stupid. Keep in mind these are the same people who continuous attacked Obama for really minor stuff. In their minds, a tan suit is worse than Trump’s outright lies.

No. They’re probably that stupid. Keep in mind these are the same people who continuous attacked Obama for really minor stuff. In their minds, a tan suit is worse than Trump’s outright lies.

The people on Fox News? Maybe fox and friends. The rest are about that cheddar. They are almost literally the people who scam old people over the phone.

The people on Fox News? Maybe fox and friends. The rest are about that cheddar. They are almost literally the people who scam old people over the phone.

Yep. You can throw Geraldo in there with the fox and friends crew, but you’re right, they know exactly what they’re doing like Wendy Peffercorn

Lol, Ben Watson doesn't fall in line with Laura Ingraham. Does anyone actually believe that she read Jamele Hill's HBCU sports article ? Also, at the end she says that she bets that Dukewould have really missed him ifhe went to a HBCU. He transferred out of Duke after 1 season and 8 catches because he wanted to make something out of himself.

Lol, Ben Watson doesn't fall in line with Laura Ingraham. Does anyone actually believe that she read Jamele Hill's HBCU sports article ? Also, at the end she says that she bets that Dukewould have really missed him ifhe went to a HBCU. He transferred out of Duke after 1 season and 8 catches because he wanted to make something out of himself.

lol

What does she mean by “college sports would look a lot different”? The best teams would just probably be HBCUs. Is that all that different?

Lou Dobbs closes his show on Fox Business last night with a wish for his viewers to have a happy weekend, and throws in the bizarre claim that President Trump "makes such a thing [weekends] possible for us all." He doesn't elaborate on what he means. Fox has gone beyond just being state television for Trump, they're reaching Kim Jong-un territory now - "our Dear Leader makes weekends possible for us all! Isn't he wonderful, comrades!"

Link: https://time.com/5677749/lou-dobbs-trump-weekend/

Lou Dobbs closes his show on Fox Business last night with a wish for his viewers to have a happy weekend, and throws in the bizarre claim that President Trump "makes such a thing [weekends] possible for us all." He doesn't elaborate on what he means. Fox has gone beyond just being state television for Trump, they're reaching Kim Jong-un territory now - "our Dear Leader makes weekends possible for us all! Isn't he wonderful, comrades!"

Link: https://time.com/5677749/lou-dobbs-trump-weekend/

In fairness, it seems he means that trump allows our weekend to be happy. It’s still a weird prayer-like sendoff.

Yeah. It’s like saying God “woke me up this morning and started me on my way.” Except Trump isn’t God except to evangelical Christians.

Yeah. It’s like saying God “woke me up this morning and started me on my way.” Except Trump isn’t God except to evangelical Christians.

And rich old white dudes who can only manage erections from chemicals, tax cuts, and federalist society judges.

And rich old white dudes who can only manage erections from chemicals, tax cuts, and federalist society judges.

Yeah. I said “evangelical Christians.” Same thing.

Back