• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Fox News has apparently fired Todd Starnes. He was the host of a three-hour, extreme-right radio program on Fox Radio, and "Starnes Country" on Fox News. He also wrote regular opinion pieces for the Fox News website. Starnes is known for his over-the-top rhetoric regarding liberals and Democrats, even by Fox standards. Apparently, the final straw for Fox was a recent interview he did on his radio show with the Rev. Robert Jeffress (of "impeaching Trump will lead to another Civil War" fame) in which Starnes and Jeffress agreed that Democrats aren't Christians, but pagans who worship the ancient god Moloch (who knew?), who is associated with child sacrifice. Starnes had previously been fired from the Baptist Press for repeatedly making "factual and contextual errors" and "misrepresentations." Yet Fox has kept him around for years. Starnes doesn't seem to be taking his dismissal well, as he tweeted "I'm proud to call myself a gun-toting, Bible-clinging, Deplorable Trump supporter...I am a rock-solid conservative and I do not compromise my beliefs. Period." Yet even the Baptist Press and now Fox apparently find him unacceptable. LOL.

Link: https://www.thewrap.com/exclusive-host-todd-starnes-out-at-fox-news/

Last edited:
How do these folks think Jesus would feel about their guns? I’m sure they love the verse about not coming to bring peace, but a sword.

Anyone who says "I love this country so much I want to hug it until it squeaks" definitely does not love the country.

WTF happened to Kennedy -- I fucking loved her on MTV

What’s hilarious is a guy who lobs “they hate this country” at democrats lied to the FBI and shills for president grifter who asks other countries to influence our elections. Masters of projection, the current face of the GOP.

Anyone who says "I love this country so much I want to hug it until it squeaks" definitely does not love the country.

WTF happened to Kennedy -- I fucking loved her on MTV

Probably the same thing that happened to Stacey Dash.

Fox News has joined the rest of the right in attacking Schiff, and making him a top target. He's really gotten under Trump and the GOP's skin, that's for sure. The Fox News website currently has, at its top story, an accusation that "TRUMP FOE SCHIFF'S CONNECTION TO KIEV COMES UNDER SCRUTINY." Not only are they denying that Trump, Rudy, & Company have done anything wrong, they're actually claiming that it's the Democrats, like Biden and his son, and Schiff, who are the real culprits here. Just blatant diversion tactics, and no shame.

Fox News website headline this morning: "CRACKPOT'S WARNING: Deranged woman at AOC town hall urges "eating babies" to fight climate change." I'm sure that Trump and other GOPers never have crackpots at their rallies yelling nonsense. No doubt Fox viewers and readers will be left with the intended impression - that AOC may secretly agree with the "deranged woman" and favor eating babies, or that she actually encourages such nonsense. It never ends.

Fox News website headline this morning: "CRACKPOT'S WARNING: Deranged woman at AOC town hall urges "eating babies" to fight climate change." I'm sure that Trump and other GOPers never have crackpots at their rallies yelling nonsense. No doubt Fox viewers and readers will be left with the intended impression - that AOC may secretly agree with the "deranged woman" and favor eating babies, or that she actually encourages such nonsense. It never ends.

Back