• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Like I said, delusional theorizing combined with evangelical zeal is...Republican.

Every person who engages in this coup and civil war talk acknowledges that they plan to take up arms against fellow citizens. Every media outlet that feeds into it tells them it is OK to do so.

What a bunch of fucking whiners.

Imagine going on your friendly propaganda network to complain that George Stephanopoulos is so mean.

What a bunch of fucking whiners.

Imagine going on your friendly propaganda network to complain that George Stephanopoulos is so mean.

I've seen both interviews. All Todd and Stephanopoulos did (and neither are known as tough questioners) was to keep asking the same questions over and over, because neither Johnson nor Jordan would answer them. Instead, they kept backing away like vampires retreating from sunlight. And when cornered, both men simply resorted to personal attacks against their hosts, the press in general, and pretty much any other right-wing bogeyman they could think of at the moment. They love to talk tough, but when confronted by someone who won't back down, they go into meltdown mode and turn into snowflakes on steroids.

ETA: One thing Trumpites love to talk about is how Trump is "driving liberals crazy" or something similar. It seems to give them a thrill to believe that Trump is so successful and triumphant that liberals are going insane because they can't stop his brilliant successes (or that they all suffer from TDS, as sailor would put it.) It's become a part of the standard Trump cult vocabulary.

Last edited:
Yep. The hosts just trying to get answers to questions instead of allowing non-stop talking points propaganda.

How horrid.

You know, I thought we fought a war many years ago to get rid of a corrupt and tyrannical monarchy. It's nice to see that the current GOP wants to bring all that back. I had no idea they were such admirers of the royal family, and thought the US Constitution was so disposable. Gawd.

Regicide...these fucking guys.

GOP and their propaganda arm knows their grip is tenuous now. they’re doubling and tripling down on anything and everything Trump related now. Any dissent of any kind is another crack into their stressed dam.

We're now waist-deep in the worst political scandal/crisis since Watergate, two of Rudy's corrupt Ukrainian cronies were arrested trying to flee the country today, and multiple Republicans have been found to have taken money from them, and Trump has openly and brazenly sold out our longtime anti-ISIS Kurdish allies to a Turkish dictator for slaughter, yet Fox News is currently focusing big-time on - wait for it - Ellen's meeting with Dubya and the great divide that has caused in Hollywood, and how it all proves just how intolerant and horrible liberals are. They never fail to stick to the script, that's for sure.

We're now waist-deep in the worst political scandal/crisis since Watergate, two of Rudy's corrupt Ukrainian cronies were arrested trying to flee the country today, and multiple Republicans have been found to have taken money from them, and Trump has openly and brazenly sold out our longtime anti-ISIS Kurdish allies to a Turkish dictator for slaughter, yet Fox News is currently focusing big-time on - wait for it - Ellen's meeting with Dubya and the great divide that has caused in Hollywood, and how it all proves just how intolerant and horrible liberals are. They never fail to stick to the script, that's for sure.

Rudy's associates being arrested was an article on FoxNews.com wayyyyyyyyy down the page underneath a lot of other stories.

Correct. But jesus I saw ellen with Dubya and thought "that's cool." And I hated Dubya. But these liberals condemning her are insufferable. Insufferable libs is how Hannity forms.

Back