• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Fox News Says

Speaks volumes about our society that the only accountability for consistent lies that poison our society is a company worth tens of billions paying hundreds of millions to a private company worth tens of millions.

Especially when you consider how hard it is to win a defamation suit in the first place. It's so hard to overstate how stupid Fox News operated in general with internal communications to get to this point.

Hard hitting news here. Tucker, as always, looks like he is questioning if his recent fart came out wet.

Attachments

• 227FD6AA-BA84-4C74-A137-DEF6A953DC07.jpeg
    227FD6AA-BA84-4C74-A137-DEF6A953DC07.jpeg
    345.2 KB · Views: 34
Tucker Carlson leads tonight with, "Sometimes you wonder how just how filthy and dishonest our news media are. . . . Here's one measure of it. Is any news organization you know of so corrupt it's willing to hurt you on behalf of its biggest advertisers."

I'm not even sure if Tucker is just running ironic laps around his own viewers or just projecting. But wow.

I know as an older guy (58), I remember when you came home from work or school, had dinner, and then watched some TV to close the night. You know the 3 regulars, maybe PBS, or an ESPN ball game. These days about 30% of the nation finishes dinner then proceeds to watch 3 hours of Fox news. Its kind of mind boggling as its the same message over and over from a different mouth piece. I actually have all Fox channels hidden on my YTTV feed.

A buddy told me yesterday that watching Fox news is akin to watching wrestling. They know both are fake and don't care and nothing is gonna change their mind.

Dan Bongino, Jeanine Pirro and Maria Bartiromo all OUT at FOX !

all I'm getting is an analyst suggested that would happen, and Jeanie still tweeting 5 mins ago. Is Biff out here peddling more #fakenews?

I know as an older guy (58), I remember when you came home from work or school, had dinner, and then watched some TV to close the night. You know the 3 regulars, maybe PBS, or an ESPN ball game. These days about 30% of the nation finishes dinner then proceeds to watch 3 hours of Fox news. Its kind of mind boggling as its the same message over and over from a different mouth piece. I actually have all Fox channels hidden on my YTTV feed.

A buddy told me yesterday that watching Fox news is akin to watching wrestling. They know both are fake and don't care and nothing is gonna change their mind.
I'd argue that watching wrestling is much less harmful. Unless you are watching NWA, then you get some Fox News crossover there anyway.

Is this the pivot? Sounds like Tucker Carlson just got canned, effective immediately.

I guess costing his employer $800 million plus legal fees and costs was a deal breaker. It's not like they need "talent" to spew that brain washing garbage.

Back