• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Ocasio-Cortez says

Let me try this again. The $2T savings is generated by a projected $5.3T reduction in payments to providers. There's no way payments will be reduced anywhere close to that amount.

I'm not arguing against Medicare for all; just want us to go into this with our eyes open.

Let me try this again. We have no idea what the actual reduction in payments to providers will be. The GMU think tank could have used a much more conservative projection. They didn't. The model they chose shows a $2T savings. Now we have a sense of what it would take to make M4A a reality.

I'm not sure what else it would take to convince conservatives that M4A would work. Even the freaking Koch brothers libertarian bullshit thinktank says it would cost less. Does Alex Jones need to rip his shirt off and scream that America would burn down without universal healthcare?

I'm not sure what else it would take to convince conservatives that M4A would work. Even the freaking Koch brothers libertarian bullshit thinktank says it would cost less. Does Alex Jones need to rip his shirt off and scream that America would burn down without universal healthcare?

Important to note that this is specifically an analysis Bernie's plan, including Bernie's assumptions about cost savings from decreased admin costs, payments to providers, and drug costs. It only costs less if those assumptions come true, which they don't comment on one way or the other. It also looks quite a bit different from Medicare, despite it's name.

the OC is just the new name for the Democratic party

New campaign slogan:

giphy.gif

Back