• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I figured the faces of the other people in the photo capable of feeling anything remotely resembling empathy provided enough context.

I figured the faces of the other people in the photo capable of feeling anything remotely resembling empathy provided enough context.

Solid point.

God he is such an awful awful human being. Pull away all of his views and the political bullshit for a second...I would absolutely hate this guy if I went to school or worked with him. I would also keep my kids far far away from him.

Solid point.

God he is such an awful awful human being. Pull away all of his views and the political bullshit for a second...I would absolutely hate this guy if I went to school or worked with him. I would also keep my kids far far away from him.

It’s always been the most interesting thing about the devotion the rubes show him. Plop him down into small town USA as a restaurant owner with the same personal characteristics, and all of them hate him.

It’s always been the most interesting thing about the devotion the rubes show him. Plop him down into small town USA as a restaurant owner with the same personal characteristics, and all of them hate him.

Exactly. He might be interesting at first but then once you find out he's stiffing your next door neighbor on some bill, fucking his wife and then acting like an anti-social dotard in front of all of the high school kids...your intrigue would turn into disgust pretty quickly.

He is incapable of empathy or showing any emotions other than praise or anger.

It would be a fascinating psychological study if he wasn’t our fucking president.

It’s really interesting to me that every piece of news that contradicts something that Trump has insisted was true in the past also vindicates him.

“I never shot anyone on 5th Avenue. I didn’t even have a gun on 5th Avenue”
Picture of trump with gun emerges.
“SEE he’s not on 5th Avenue!”
Geotag of picture on 5th Avenue emerges.
Etc.

LOL. Andrew McCarthey is a mouth-breathing rightie.

That article was like reading one of Sailor's posts.

A semi-sophisticated sounding word salad about how there should be no investigation because there's no evidence a crime was committed.

Yet here we are with 18 grand jury indictments and numerous examples of Trump and his staff likely committing crimes.

2itrh41.jpg

Last edited:
Back