• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

I am hoping against hope that all the tide turns against Trump before 2020. We can’t handle another 4 years. He deserves to be relegated to the trash heap of history. Come on Fox News. You can be the catalyst. ‘For once in your life take a stand with pride, I don’t understand how you stand to the side.’
To the side? They are leading this.

The more I read about this, the more I believe Trump could club a baby seal in Times Square and gain voters.

Especially an immigrant baby.

I am hoping against hope that all the tide turns against Trump before 2020. We can’t handle another 4 years. He deserves to be relegated to the trash heap of history. Come on Fox News. You can be the catalyst. ‘For once in your life take a stand with pride, I don’t understand how you stand to the side.’

We'll be lucky with only 4 more. Stands to reason if you want to compete with the power of lifetime dictators like China and Russia have, we should get rid of term limits as well to compete.

The more I read about this, the more I believe Trump could club a baby seal in Times Square and gain voters.

All I saw last week from Trumpites on facebook and twitter was glowing praise for how he had "brought peace" to the Korean peninsula, and complaints that liberals, for reasons they said they can't understand, still hate him and refuse to give him credit for bringing about world peace. Stuff like this ZTE deal will simply be ignored by them, as are all other negative stories about Trump. They really have developed an almost cult-like devotion to him at this point. Trump could probably give China territory on the West Coast and his supporters would just laugh at all the libruls who now have to live under Chinese rule.

I do believe in karma, though, and I think that eventually most, or maybe all, of his middle and working-class supporters are going to regret voting for him, although they'll never admit it. Here's an article about some Trump voters in KY - small-business owners who rely on immigrant labor - who have finally started to see the light. I don't have much sympathy for them, because you could see this coming from a mile away: http://amp.kentucky.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/tom-eblen/article210676214.html?__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
Good chance that guy keeps voting Republican though.

Good chance that guy keeps voting Republican though.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. My guess is that most of these people complaining will come up with some rationale to vote Republican yet again later this year and in 2020, even if they're bankrupt.

Embryos
Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
Guns without restrictions
Gettin food stamps from the greedy lazies
Tax illusions

I've come to the conclusion that if a person actually voted for trump in the first place then they are so fucking dumb and naive that they can never be trusted again to vote in an intelligent way. Fuck them. Concentrate on people who didn't vote, own the newyounger vote, and go for the traditional republicans who are horrified at what their party has become.

Back