• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

You know that what he really wants isn’t just border crossings but anyone that ICE picks up anywhere in the country. If you look brown say goodbye no questions asked.

Yeah, but that's just the food that is disgusting and dangerous. We already know Trump isn't a man of substance. How does the place LOOK?

I’m in Lexington quite often since I live 30 miles away. I’ve never been to the Red Hen and now I never will.

MAGA and make the Red Hen the Dead Hen by spreading the word about this extremely leftist establishment. They are hypocrites and do not deserve our business. Eat at Chic-fil-A instead.

It is shameful to treat a public servant this way. This is no different form the way blacks used to be treated in the 50ty’s. It was wrong then and it is wrong now.

Very few polls have been done since his immigration walkback and other issues over the past week. I'll be interested to see what the polls that come out later this week look like. Even with his rise over the past three months or so, he's still well below 50%. Not exactly something to brag about, but his supporters will brag about anything connected to him, so here we are.

ETA: It looks as if that Gallup poll was done over the past week or so. The previous Gallup poll, released on June 17, got some publicity when it showed Trump climbing to 45% approval (with 50% disapproval), which was his highest rating in the Gallup poll in months and months. However, in just one week he's gone from 5 points underwater to 14, in the June 24 Gallup poll he stands at just 41% approval, and 55% disapproval. Again, it will be interesting to see what other polls taken after this past week show.

Last edited:
If you didn't think Trump was a fraud and a terrible human being a month ago, I highly doubt the light bulb has come on in the past few weeks. His poll numbers are going to be terrible, but when election time comes around, the same people that were duped in 2016 will be duped again with the same nonsense. The only difference will be Hillary won't be around for people like sailor-moonz and palma to blame. Of course, that won't stop Fox News from bringing her up at EVERY turn. Not to mention whoever else they decide to label a boogieman to scare their base.

Last edited:
I love the lack of understanding in that last comment: "This is no different from the way blacks used to be treated in the 50s". Blacks were prevented from eating at "white only" restaurants because of their race. Sanders was privately (and politely) asked to leave because of the fact that she has chosen to work for - and is the primary spokesperson of - a POTUS who has discriminated against transgenders, some of whom happened to work in the restaurant she was visiting.

One can argue about whether it was appropriate for the owner to ask her to leave, but it is a totally different situation from blacks being segregated in the 50s and 60s (and earlier). SHS was asked to leave because of the choices she made, of her own free will, in becoming Trump's press secretary, and in supporting the administration's discriminatory practices, not because of her skin color or sexual orientation or gender.

If you didn't think Trump was a fraud and a terrible human being a month ago, I highly doubt the light bulb has come on in the past few weeks. His poll numbers are going to be terrible, but when election time comes around, the same people that were duped in 2016 will be duped again with the same nonsense. The only difference will be Hillary won't be around for people like sailor-moonz and palma to blame. Of course, that won't stop Fox News from bringing her up at EVERY turn. Not to mention whoever else they decide to label a boogieman to scare their base.

I have an evangelical friend who most likely voted for Trump. I've never directly asked but I know he is Republican and conservative. He is posting on facebook about the humanitarian crisis in Puerto Rico and how he is taking a mission trip there. Cool. But maybe he should consider the federal government's response.

I love the lack of understanding in that last comment: "This is no different from the way blacks used to be treated in the 50s". Blacks were prevented from eating at "white only" restaurants because of their race. Sanders was privately (and politely) asked to leave because of the fact that she has chosen to work for - and is the primary spokesperson of - a POTUS who has discriminated against transgenders, some of whom happened to work in the restaurant she was visiting.

One can argue about whether it was appropriate for the owner to ask her to leave, but it is a totally different situation from blacks being segregated in the 50s and 60s (and earlier). SHS was asked to leave because of the choices she made, of her own free will, in becoming Trump's press secretary, and in supporting the administration's discriminatory practices, not because of her skin color or sexual orientation or gender.

you could say she was judged on the content of her character, and not the color of her skin

Back