• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Prank caller patched through to Trump on Air Force One

The details: When the White House operator calls back, he says: "Hello is this Sen. Menendez?" and then "Hello is this Air Force One?"

President Trump picked up the phone congratulating who he thought was Sen. Menendez and telling him he "went through a very tough situation."

He also talked about immigration. "Bob, let me just tell you I want to be able to take care of the situation every bit as much as anybody else at the top level. I'd rather do the larger solution rather than the smaller solution."

He said the North Dakota Senate race is "a tough race."

Regarding his SCOTUS nominee, he said they'll be done making a decision in 12 to 14 days.

There's not really a home for this, but I'll borrow this thread since "Bullshit Trump Says" is heavy on him trolling.

If you want to see actually good trolling in action, check this thread out:

Not that I'm aware of. Closest thing was that random reality show couple crashing one of his events

Yeah. I remember that.

Imagine if someone prank called Trump and didn't go public with it. Someone could set off a Trump tweet rampage with global implications. Maybe it's already happened.

What's even more amazing is that Stuttering John has dined and hung out with Trump several times and didn't hide his voice.

Back