• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

the Steel dossier only started after the dems took the opposition research over; this is common knowledge

It’s wrong. So what do you think Steele was doing during the primaries? Was he not collecting information about Trump for Fusion GPS?

Except tens of millions of dollars have been spent over the past quarter of a century to find Hillary's "corruption" and none has ever been found. She's an awful candidate, arrogant and has other problems, but no corruption has ever been found.

It's another RW lie.

TIL that hiring someone from another country to do political work for you is the sames as meeting with representatives of a foreign hostile power for political information.

Usually these tweetstorms seem to correlate to news that he knows is about to drop, not old news.

Cohen ain’t old news lol, it’s just beginning

I'm saying it's more likely a deal with Manafort or something involving the kids is going to be announced tomorrow. If it were Cohen, he'd have been mentioned.

Ok thanks man

Yup, it was the Trump Jr. shit that riled him up, as reports now coming out he's been freaking about Trump Jr. for a few weeks now

So, Trump admitted his campaign conspired with a foreign power against an opponent?

The most stupid folks in all this are the ones who seem to imagine that well-deserved criticism of Trump is about “lefty” tears.

The number-one explanation I see on facebook, twitter, and other social media from Trumpites I know (or used to know) for the liberal loathing for Trump is that there are no "real, substantive" reasons to dislike Trump's performance thus far, that liberals are thus insincere in their hatred, and that all of this loathing from liberals is simply due to them still being butthurt over losing the 2016 election. There's no doubt in my mind that the vast majority of Trumpites believe this - and that, of course, makes it very easy for them to dismiss any LibDem criticism of what Trump is doing or saying or tweeting as POTUS. Liberals aren't criticizing Trump because what he's doing is wrong or unethical or immoral or loathsome or irrational or corrupt, it's just because they're still mad about losing the election, and they just need to get over it and get behind our glorious POTUS and love him as much as they do.

Just to clarify, I never said Trump was stupid. I just said I think LeBron is smarter than he is.

The number-one explanation I see on facebook, twitter, and other social media from Trumpites I know (or used to know) for the liberal loathing for Trump is that there are no "real, substantive" reasons to dislike Trump's performance thus far, that liberals are thus insincere in their hatred, and that all of this loathing from liberals is simply due to them still being butthurt over losing the 2016 election. There's no doubt in my mind that the vast majority of Trumpites believe this - and that, of course, makes it very easy for them to dismiss any LibDem criticism of what Trump is doing or saying or tweeting as POTUS. Liberals aren't criticizing Trump because what he's doing is wrong or unethical or immoral or loathsome or irrational or corrupt, it's just because they're still mad about losing the election, and they just need to get over it and get behind our glorious POTUS and love him as much as they do.

That’s just the masters of projection accusing liberals of doing what conservatives did under Obama.

If someone fluent in Trumptese could translate this for me, I'd appreciate it:

Obama grew up next to the Pacific Ocean, so it’s his fault. Also, NO COLLUSION!

Claiming that DJT doesn't care what other people think of him is flagrantly delusional. He's a classic narcissist who responds like a childish bully when challenged or perceives any sort of slight against him.

The dude talked about the size of his dick at a presidential debate. Does it get more insecure than that?

just keep thinking the way you are thinking, the worst thing you can do in war, sports, and politics is to underestimate your opponent

What about business? Best or worst.
Actually, I don’t care. I feel like friendly fire is worse than underestimating. Own goal = worse. Getting assasinated is worse.

Trump's tweets have finally reached Zucker brothers, Johnny, Airplane! territory, and they make about as much sense: "Me, John, Big Tree." "The fog's getting thicker!...And Leon's getting larger!" Reading newspaper headlines: "Passengers certain to die!" "Airline Negligent!" "There's a sale at Penney's!" Maybe he's picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue...

I suspect the “tree clear” part is about getting rid of logging restrictions. I mean, if we just clear-cut everything, no way for fires to spread!

Smart!

Back