• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

We’re lucky that this absolute moron came along first to stress test our system before a really competent authoritarian showed up on the scene.

That's one way of looking at it. Another way is showing an authoritarian how ripe the American system is for the plucking - through the GOP - but it appears Putin has already determined this.

These are both true.

That's one way of looking at it. Another way is showing an authoritarian how ripe the American system is for the plucking - through the GOP - but it appears Putin has already determined this.

indeed; what we should've taken away from this debacle is: the US constitution and way of life rests squarely on a Byzantine set of norms and we need to change it ASAP.

no chance anything happens to restructure the Executive to constrain its power

That's also true but I never realized just how vulnerable our system is to this before Trump came along. Just being aware of the danger can help prevent it. But I’m hoping when Trump finally crashes and burns that we make some systemic changes regarding norms to make this more difficult to pull off again.

His gaslighting has put me at the stage where I'm wondering if what I'm seeing is real.

That's also true but I never realized just how vulnerable our system is to this before Trump came along. Just being aware of the danger can help prevent it. But I’m hoping when Trump finally crashes and burns that we make some systemic changes regarding norms to make this more difficult to pull off again.

I feel like we’ve had worst case scenario discussions of what could happen under Republican rule. Those discussions were dismissed as partisan fearmongering.

Once you realize the GOP has no values except for power, you realize how vulnerable our system is. There’s really nothing that can be done about. Laws only work to the extent they are enforced.

I feel like we’ve had worst case scenario discussions of what could happen under Republican rule. Those discussions were dismissed as partisan fearmongering.

Once you realize the GOP has no values except for power, you realize how vulnerable our system is. There’s really nothing that can be done about. Laws only work to the extent they are enforced.

I really want to shrug this off as hyperbole, but at some point the GOP base has to prove you wrong by showing some concern or remorse or what trump is.

I really want to shrug this off as hyperbole, but at some point the GOP base has to prove you wrong by showing some concern or remorse or what trump is.

Fuck the base, the elected reps who swore an oath and who have actual power to do something are where we should be looking. The base is gone.

jhmd/The left is worse cause they hold the poor down in financial dependency to hold onto power!!!!!/jhmd

Watched him for an hour long rally earlier this week. He's not suffering from any deterioration. Might not be the brightest guy in the world, but he's sharp.

Watched him for an hour long rally earlier this week. He's not suffering from any deterioration. Might not be the brightest guy in the world, but he's sharp.

Lol no you didn’t watch him for an hour. Not even moon would claim that.

Plama also has boring troll is boring-itis, a pretty bad case of it actually

So plama also has syphillis
I assume Plama has a real doctor who would just prescribe him penicillin , unlike Trump who pays a Big Lewbowski lookalike doctor in Dave & Busters tokens to lie about his cholesterol and tell him that he's a big strong healthy boy.

I assume Plama has a real doctor who would just prescribe him penicillin , unlike Trump who pays a Big Lewbowski lookalike doctor in Dave & Busters tokens to lie about his cholesterol and tell him that he's a big strong healthy boy.

I would’ve gone with Chuck E. Cheese but an otherwise sterling post

Back