• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

“We have some breaking news! You ready? Can you handle it? I don’t think you can handle it,” [Trump] said, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. “I support the Great Lakes. Always have! They are beautiful. They are big, very deep, record deepness, right? And I am going to get, in honor of my friends, full funding of $300 million for the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, which you have been trying to get for over 30 years. So we will get it done.”

During his first year in office, Trump called for eliminating the program entirely. Last year and this year, he asked Congress to cut it by 90 percent. But Republicans and Democrats on the Hill teamed up to fully fund it over White House objections.

Link

There is not one redeeming quality about the man. Nothing about him that's not despicable. His best quality is that he will die one day.

xcuse me, that’s the 2018 club co-champ you’re besmirching. He had the decency to share it. Didn’t have to since he earned it outright.

The man is a cheater. He cheats on his wife. He cheats on his taxes. He cheats on his insurance. He cheats on his loan applications. He cheats on his tenants. He cheats on his contractors. He cheats on his golf. He cheats.

The man is a cheater. He cheats on his wife. He cheats on his taxes. He cheats on his insurance. He cheats on his loan applications. He cheats on his tenants. He cheats on his contractors. He cheats on his golf. He cheats.

But Bill Barr said he didn’t cheat to win the election so he’s a great honorable man.

He's entertaining as hell, that's why he's President.

Tell that to all the people he's harmed with his policies and corruption and social media attacks and threats over the past two-plus years. I'm sure they think he's entertaining and funny too. Just wait until he guts Obamacare - "Honey, we've lost our healthcare insurance, but isn't Trump just so damn entertaining!"

What's even worse is I've been told Mike Tirico is one of the nicest guys in the world.

Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump is an on-the-ground and behind-the-scenes look at Trump's ethics deficit on and off the course. Reilly will transport readers onto the golf course with President Trump, revealing the absurd ways in which he lies about his feats and what they can tell us about the way he leads off the course in the most important job in the world.

Reilly has been with Trump on the fairway, the green, and in the weeds, and has seen first-hand how the president plays--and it's not pretty. Based on his personal experiences, and interviews with dozens of golf pros, amateurs, developers, partners, opponents, and even caddies who have first-hand experience with Trump on the course, Reilly takes a deep and often hilarious look at how Trump shamelessly cheats at golf, lies about it, sues over it, bullies with it, and profits off it.

From Trump's ridiculous claim to have won eighteen club championships, to his devious cheating tricks, to his tainted reputation as a golf course tycoon, Commander in Cheat tells you everything you need to know about the man.

Review
"Building on his firsthand experience by interviewing scores of golf pros, caddies, and opponents, Reilly paints a side-splitting portrait of a congenital cheater."―Esquire, Most Anticipated Books of the Year

"Assails Trump's 'ethics deficit.'"
―Associated Press

"Sportswriting can be a lens into any part of our culture, and [Commander in Cheat] proves my point... a clever way to make sense of White House chaos."―The Week, Books to Read in 2019

"Renowned sports columnist Reilly...has known the president for 30 years...If Reilly was once a Trump favorite, he no longer will be...[An] amusing, entertaining assessment of a congenital liar."―Kirkus Reviews

Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump is an on-the-ground and behind-the-scenes look at Trump's ethics deficit on and off the course. Reilly will transport readers onto the golf course with President Trump, revealing the absurd ways in which he lies about his feats and what they can tell us about the way he leads off the course in the most important job in the world.

Reilly has been with Trump on the fairway, the green, and in the weeds, and has seen first-hand how the president plays--and it's not pretty. Based on his personal experiences, and interviews with dozens of golf pros, amateurs, developers, partners, opponents, and even caddies who have first-hand experience with Trump on the course, Reilly takes a deep and often hilarious look at how Trump shamelessly cheats at golf, lies about it, sues over it, bullies with it, and profits off it.

From Trump's ridiculous claim to have won eighteen club championships, to his devious cheating tricks, to his tainted reputation as a golf course tycoon, Commander in Cheat tells you everything you need to know about the man.

Review
"Building on his firsthand experience by interviewing scores of golf pros, caddies, and opponents, Reilly paints a side-splitting portrait of a congenital cheater."―Esquire, Most Anticipated Books of the Year

"Assails Trump's 'ethics deficit.'"
―Associated Press

"Sportswriting can be a lens into any part of our culture, and [Commander in Cheat] proves my point... a clever way to make sense of White House chaos."―The Week, Books to Read in 2019

"Renowned sports columnist Reilly...has known the president for 30 years...If Reilly was once a Trump favorite, he no longer will be...[An] amusing, entertaining assessment of a congenital liar."―Kirkus Reviews

More Bullshit from discredited sources. Can’t call it journalism

The cheating is not just to impress pro golfers, Reilly also details stories with ESPN announcer Mike Tirico, LPGA pro Suzann Pettersen and actor Samuel L. Jackson. In one of the most egregious stories, Tirico remembers hitting one of the best shots of his life squarely onto the green, but when he walked over, the ball was 50 feet away in a bunker.

“Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5?’” Tirico says. “‘It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it in the bunker. I watched him do it.’”

Puerto Rico stealing money from Real Americans

Back