• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

That video is way more important than that Tweeter tweeted.

1. He's too fucking stupid to be President and should be impeached for that reason alone. In response to a reporter's question about whether he believes Hillary's lost emails are in Ukraine, he just admitted (again) his motivation for asking Ukraine to find the "DNC Server" was to get Hillary's emails. He's so dumb he thought the question was helpful for him even though the real motivation for the reporter's question was to confirm whether Trump had asked Ukraine to find the "DNC Server" to get Hillary's emails.

2. He's confirmed that he put Rudy Giuliani in charge of this whole nonsense. Rudy has stated that he was involved officially by the State department. You're talking about the President employing official U.S. departments headed by a private citizen to find political dirt on US citizens with the aid of foreign governments.

3. He's such a liar that he's internalized his own lies.

Trump is fucked. He just doesn't understand it because he has no concept of laws. The real question is whether America is fucked or will Republicans actually finally put country before politics and do the right thing.

Republicans will never turn on him. He knows things now, and he cannot control his mouth or his impulses, and they know he will spill dirt on whoever turns. Kompromat

That video is way more important than that Tweeter tweeted.

1. He's too fucking stupid to be President and should be impeached for that reason alone. In response to a reporter's question about whether he believes Hillary's lost emails are in Ukraine, he just admitted (again) his motivation for asking Ukraine to find the "DNC Server" was to get Hillary's emails. He's so dumb he thought the question was helpful for him even though the real motivation for the reporter's question was to confirm whether Trump had asked Ukraine to find the "DNC Server" to get Hillary's emails.

2. He's confirmed that he put Rudy Giuliani in charge of this whole nonsense. Rudy has stated that he was involved officially by the State department. You're talking about the President employing official U.S. departments headed by a private citizen to find political dirt on US citizens with the aid of foreign governments.

3. He's such a liar that he's internalized his own lies.

Trump is fucked. He just doesn't understand it because he has no concept of laws. The real question is whether America is fucked or will Republicans actually finally put country before politics and do the right thing.

I just posted the one tweet on this thread because I thought it was hilarious that Trump is casually asking Zelenskyy and Putin to solve their problem (that problem being that Putin invaded Zelenskyy's country.)

But this is a good post!

Republicans will never turn on him. He knows things now, and he cannot control his mouth or his impulses, and they know he will spill dirt on whoever turns. Kompromat

Agree they won't turn on him, but not because he knows things about them. It's because he's supported by 85-90% of self identifying Pubs, and anyone who bucks him will get primaried and lose that primary. The Pub party is a personality cult.

Agree they won't turn on him, but not because he knows things about them. It's because he's supported by 85-90% of self identifying Pubs, and anyone who bucks him will get primaried and lose that primary. The Pub party is a personality cult.

They saw what happened to Justin Amash.

the guy just aggrandizes literally all the time - he can't help it. up until 2015 no one ever called him on his shit

I am literally out of words that some fucknuts support this guy. This guy has to be the dumbest president on record...he is a jester, a fucking imbecile!

It's Miss Universe. I'm sure they're all winners in his book.

...3. He's such a liar that he's internalized his own lies.

Yeah, the fucking of America by Pubs (“conservatives”, Fox News, etc.) almost certain to continue.

Yep

A minority of my immediate family and a majority of my extended family are lost.

NM. Parents will die off, and just read an article that seemed to think fox news will implode soon enough. Maybe we live.

But I did bother to seek out to watch Hannity the past two nights. Its obvious why its addicting if you don't go into it with Rangers' info debunking it before you start. Just make the most ridiculous argument ever, present as fact supporting said arguments opinion pieces from people, say who those people are below their "facts" and make that seem like its a credible source and you're done.

He spends all of his shows complaining about others being the fall of our republic, and yet he may be it cause he makes 5 or 10 mil a year conning morons with his schtick. Can't say I wouldn't do it for 5-10 mil a year myself. meh. capitalism.

Last edited:
Back