• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

EQRlEE7XUAIBlAf

I do not think sessions will win the primary Trumpers hate him and this is Trump country. Only thing going against Tuberville is that a lot of Bama fans might have a hard time voting for him. Moore would probably win in a rematch against Jones, but I think it will be Tuberville v Jones and that Tuberville will win. No data, just feelings.

Yeah, Jones is definitely the underdog, but his only shot is against Moore, imo. Against Sessions or Tuberville I don't think he's got a chance. Of course, even the chance of Moore getting to the Senate is disturbing, so there's not much comfort there.

Last edited:
I do not think sessions will win the primary Trumpers hate him and this is Trump country. Only thing going against Tuberville is that a lot of Bama fans might have a hard time voting for him. Moore would probably win in a rematch against Jones, but I think it will be Tuberville v Jones and that Tuberville will win. No data, just feelings.

I stand corrected, sessions apparently has a big lead in the polls:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...mary-field-in-alabama-internal-poll-shows?amp

Feeling the wordplay today.

From the SOTU:

Now, I call on the Congress to give 1 million American children the same opportunity Janiyah has just received. Pass the Education Freedom Scholarships and Opportunity Act — because no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing government school.

Trump used Philly girl’s story to attack ‘failing government schools.’ But she’s at one of the city’s most desired charters.

President Donald Trump turned a Philadelphia fourth grader into a poster child for the school-choice movement Tuesday when he told the nation that thousands of students were “trapped in failing government schools" and announced that the girl was at last getting a scholarship to attend the school of her choice.

But Janiyah Davis already attends one of the city’s most sought-after charter schools, The Inquirer has learned. In September, months before she was an honored guest at Trump’s State of the Union address, she entered Math, Science and Technology Community Charter School III.

On top of that - the state took over Philly schools in 2001 and proceeded to experiment with turning them over to for-profit groups that ran them at a higher cost than the public schools. Then PA elected a tea-party governor that slashed education funding further. If anything it should be a lesson in taking public school funding and funneling it elsewhere.

None of which matters because Trump got the reality TV show moment he wanted.

Back