• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

so if all of those people that vote twice get their votes thrown out, wouldn't that help Biden and take away the voting rights of those people?

is that how it works?

No because they won’t be punished for it.

so if all of those people that vote twice get their votes thrown out, wouldn't that help Biden and take away the voting rights of those people?

is that how it works?

What percent of Trump voters might heed this call? 20%? If 20%* of Trump supporters try this, and they are caught-thanks to an overwhelmed system-at a 90%* rate, that's 2% of Trump supporters that successfully voted twice. If nearly half of the votes in a state are cast for Trump, that represents a 1 point swing in vote totals. 4 states last election were within 1%.

*I have no idea if these numbers are plausible.

While I'm sure that this person is a good acolyte who will do his bidding, this tweet looks like it was written by Trump

Read the responses from the Trump sycophants on that thread. They are a lost cause. Nothing will sway them.

Fake News Fox News confirms The Atlantic story (thread)

The Atlantic may take a liberal stance/tackle leftwing topics, but I can't think of a time where they just completely made something up. It's one of the more credible news outlets there is, if you ask me.

The Atlantic may take a liberal stance/tackle leftwing topics, but I can't think of a time where they just completely made something up. It's one of the more credible news outlets there is, if you ask me.

Definitely. But some people, leftwing = made up.

Definitely. But some people, leftwing = made up.

It "must" be made up because deep down they know fox is lying to them. Those fit their inner narrative so they are ok with it and project that everyone else is doing it anyway.

Regulations, man. Regulations. Bad shit, those regulations. Can’t be regulating all the time and telling people what they can and can’t do, know what I’m sayin? Just let everyone do what want and have fun.

Back