• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

He's just doing bits at this point. He's laying on the New York accent like a standup comic

"Donny the President-guy" with the hilarious catch phrase comedy lines like "Fake News" and "...you just might be Obama!" and "...butter emails!"

Yeah there have been some articles, I think I even saw one today, that state a lot of people are just tired of it all. Like if you even just sort of casually support him you want it all to end because it’s just too much. You are tired of everything he does dominating the news cycle, you just want peace and quiet.

Yeah there have been some articles, I think I even saw one today, that state a lot of people are just tired of it all. Like if you even just sort of casually support him you want it all to end because it’s just too much. You are tired of everything he does dominating the news cycle, you just want peace and quiet.

It's like when you were younger and finally started banging that 9 or 10 in college, and then after a while the sound of her voice and they way she chewed her food or yelled dumb shit out during sex got to the point you were like fuck it id rather rub one out for a few weeks until i meet someone else.

So is that a promise? I thought only LibDems threatened to leave if their side lost. I'm sure that Putin would love to have Dear Leader reside in Mother Russia, and he could dump Melania and get himself a new Eastern European trophy wife too.

It's like when you were younger and finally started banging that 9 or 10 in college, and then after a while the sound of her voice and they way she chewed her food or yelled dumb shit out during sex got to the point you were like fuck it id rather rub one out for a few weeks until i meet someone else.

Was this a Lena Dunham 9 or an actual 9?

Yeah, that’s exactly what happened when I was slaying 10’s in college

You just know that if something (god forbid) ever did happen to Whitmer, that Trump would talk about how sad he was while smirking and giggling. He loves seeing his critics suffer.

I think Trump is better off not locking up anyone so that he can continue to hold rallies and blame his enemies for all the problems in the world. That way nothing ever has to be his fault. At least I hope so anyway.

I made this point back in March, but I'll make it again. Gretchen Whitmer won the 2018 gubernatorial election with 2,266,193 votes and a 9.5% margin. Trump won Michigan in 2016 with 2,279,543 and a 0.23% margin. Whitmer got almost as many votes in a midterm governor's race as Trump did in a presidential election. He's attacking someone who did better in Michigan than he did.

Back