• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

Why isn't the Clinton Foundation reporting Russian donations related to Uranium One????

Yep, garbage piece of shit that represents a significant but minority population full of other despicable awful people.

Yeah. They've been wanting someone like him who isn't PC and mocks minorities to show them their place.

And a garbage piece of shit who retweets ISIS snuff films.

Good to see he went full fascist this morning. Retweeting loony bigots and leaning on press people he doesn't like. He's cool with personally committing sexual assault, but that doesn't stop him from using it to threaten the First Amendment. What a wretched excuse for a person.

He knows the shit is getting ready to hit the fan and he is throwing diversions as hard as he can.

He knows the shit is getting ready to hit the fan and he is throwing diversions as hard as he can.

I don't know about that. I just think he's a petty. hateful asshole, and it's simply a statistical certainty that any time he sends a tweet, there is a second horrible thing happening at that time.

The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom had to just condemn the comments of our President. What an absolute fucking disaster and national embarrassment he is.

I think a lot of us have thought for a long time that his actions are carefully thought out ways to divert attention from other things (i.e. Russia), but I don't actually think that's true. It's all impulse.

I think a lot of us have thought for a long time that his actions are carefully thought out ways to divert attention from other things (i.e. Russia), but I don't actually think that's true. It's all impulse.

Why would anyone believe he does anything with calculation? His entire political career has been built on cratering expectations so he can meet them. He's just a fundamentally shitty person.

He’s the perfect manifestation of the old Fox News boomers leaving us one last Fuck you. Thanks boomers.

Trump's tweets >>>>> her emails

Was gonna troll this one, then decided against it. Then saw David Duke just up and said what I refrained from saying. Nice.

Trump retweeted false, racist, anti-Muslim tweets:

More
VIDEO: Islamist mob pushes teenage boy off roof and beats him to death!
This media may contain sensitive material. Your media settings are configured to warn you when media may be sensitive.
View
8,895 replies 8,738 retweets 13,427 likes
Reply 8.9K Retweet 8.7K Like 13K Direct message
Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Jayda Fransen‏Verified account
@JaydaBF
8h8 hours ago
More
VIDEO: Muslim Destroys a Statue of Virgin Mary!
This media may contain sensitive material. Your media settings are configured to warn you when media may be sensitive.
View
6,220 replies 9,105 retweets 13,327 likes
Reply 6.2K Retweet 9.1K Like 13K Direct message
Donald J. Trump Retweeted

Jayda Fransen‏Verified account
@JaydaBF
21h21 hours ago
More
VIDEO: Muslim migrant beats up Dutch boy on crutches!

British PM Teresa May has called him out on this. WH Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has it's OK to retweet lies and hate as long as it supports Trump's policies. SHS is a despicable liar.

SHS is probably the most talented person in the administration. She's the only one who can do that job and she nails it.

Back