• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bundy = Racist

Jesus didn't pay the taxman either. So all you criticizing Bundy are just Christian haters. Take your Muslim president and move to Afghanistan or or Utah or wherever.

Jesus didn't pay the taxman either. So all you criticizing Bundy are just Christian haters. Take your Muslim president and move to Afghanistan or or Utah or wherever.

That's not true. You could make the argument that Jesus explicitly said to pay your taxes.

That's not true. You could make the argument that Jesus explicitly said to pay your taxes.

Dude, his parents trekked through the desert while his mom was nine months immaculately pregnant with him, just so the government could get a headcount.

Render unto Caesar . . .

"Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at Him."

I have a Wake grad friend who's actually defending this guy on Facebook. Wow...

I'm almost curious as to what the defensive rationale is.

The opening was about how the liberal media has distorted what Bundy said. I stopped reading then because I'm not allowed to drink at work.

The opening was about how the liberal media has distorted what Bundy said. I stopped reading then because I'm not allowed to drink at work.

So there's no actual defense just the usual "lib media did it" rant. He does realize that there are several videos with full context of Bundy's words, right?

Your friend doesn't go by the moniker jhmd, does he?

So there's no actual defense just the usual "lib media did it" rant. He does realize that there are several videos with full context of Bundy's words, right?

Your friend doesn't go by the moniker jhmd, does he?

There was a more button, but I didn't click it. I've gotten into a global warming debate with him and it just made my head hurt. He's a great guy, but damn...

JMHD isn't a Wake grad is he?

There was a more button, but I didn't click it. I've gotten into a global warming debate with him and it just made my head hurt. He's a great guy, but damn...

JMHD isn't a Wake grad is he?

I believe he's a wake JD, Tarhole undergrad.

Several persuasive arguments to the contrary. Mostly involving national championships, female to male ratio and not being 100k in debt. But to each his own....

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

The Liberal Media is back at it again but this time they have made up some racist comments by Donald Sterling....I tell you what...this is why I watch Fox News

One of the GOP's main complaints for Obama is that he doesn't enforce the law.

Lol yeah. Reinforced by Boehner being ridiculous the past couple of days.

If things aren't working Obama doesn't enforce the law. If "he" (by he I mean the executive branch at large) does try to then there are too many agencies and they're arbitrary about what they enforce.

I've never heard more conflicting reports ever than Fox News and the GOP over the past few years. They make Pravda look like an objective source.

Several persuasive arguments to the contrary. Mostly involving national championships, female to male ratio and not being 100k in debt. But to each his own....

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Beg to differ on that point.

Back