• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buyer's Remorse

JGDeac

Reaction score
About a month ago I bought an expensive shirt. It doesn't fit well and they probably sell very similar shirts at JCPenney.

Also I bought DeaconSports premium for a couple months - lol at me.

What are some purchases you regret?

awesome kitchen things. "wow it would be SO great to have a salad chopper!"

it's not so great.
and it takes up a lot of space.

ve710.jpg

any shirt you get at JCPenny will not be as good as more expensive shirts. granted, there are plenty of terrible expensive shirts, but they're likely still better than JCP.

I'm pretty good about buying stuff that I actually want/need
sometimes I'll buy some bad clothes, but I'm getting better at that

the one big thing that I've purchased that I regret is that I wish I didn't buy my house 4 years ago.....oh well.

any shirt you get at JCPenny will not be as good as more expensive shirts. granted, there are plenty of terrible expensive shirts, but they're likely still better than JCP.

itailor.com
do it

I've got 3 shirts from them. The first is a little off, but based on the first one, I adjusted my measurements on how it fit and the others have been spot on. It's only like $40 delivered

Back