• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz has sign taken from Wake fan at Miami

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
According to jgoldwfu over on Scout.
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=1118&t=12717141&p=3&sto=MS_154958781

Today I went to my first game in four years. Wife made a sign for me that read: BYE BYE BUZZ!

Under ten minutes left in the game buzz asks security to take it away.

So it clearly affected him, why else ask to remove the sign?

I was not taunting or heckling at all, zero negative cheering at all.

Honestly, the security taking away the sign was the highlight of my day.

Pic from Twitter:
ynu2u4em.jpg

Not only does he take away our basketball program, he takes away our free speech... awesome! Fuck you buddy!

I don't understand what gives places the right to take away signs if they don't contain offensive language.

Oh, and [Redacted] is fucking pathetic. Don't like people shitting all over you? Stop sucking at your job. Simple.

Be nice for those in attendance Wednesday afternoon, at the final buzzer, give Bz the send off appropriate for a CHRONIC LOSER! Just use your imagination...

My guess is that the WF fans that wanted the sign gone are part of the travelling party, there on our dime, who hosted some crappy mixer to justify having all their expenses paid. Pathetic.

He may not read the internet but he sure as hell reads signs in the stands.

So the Miami security took a sign away that wasn't directed at Miami? Why?

Doubt Buzz did it but it makes a good story. More likely someone in the wake group. He's gone. it's asinine to flash that sign anyway. At thus point it's mean spirited and just a distraction to the players.

Doubt Buzz did it but it makes a good story. More likely someone in the wake group. He's gone. it's asinine to flash that sign anyway. At thus point it's mean spirited and just a distraction to the players.

Uhh, thanks dad.

"just a distraction to the players"
I would hope getting their asses kicked by Miami was of greater concern to them than a fan's sign. Pretty sure the players already knew the fans want Bz gone.

Poor players were distracted...that explains it all, right

Agreed. When you make over a million dollars a year for four years and you do a horrible job, you take negative signs like a man and you clip your coupons.

I don't understand what gives places the right to take away signs if they don't contain offensive language.

Oh, and [Redacted] is fucking pathetic. Don't like people shitting all over you? Stop sucking at your job. Simple.

Such a thinned skin prick. No wonder this team has adopted the personality of its noodle armed coach.

Back