• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzz has sign taken from Wake fan at Miami

My guess is that the WF fans that wanted the sign gone are part of the travelling party, there on our dime, who hosted some crappy mixer to justify having all their expenses paid. Pathetic.

Higher education administrative bloat and wasted money in the AD.

How does anyone associated with Wake have that much clout with Miami arena security? They wouldn't have taken a Miami fan's sign taunting an opposing coach, right?

Bzz could have dropped an F bomb on him ... he has done it before in that arena.

Imagine how bad the players would perform if they saw a negative sign on a Tuesday???

Doubt Buzz did it but it makes a good story. More likely someone in the wake group. He's gone. it's asinine to flash that sign anyway. At thus point it's mean spirited and just a distraction to the players.
Mean spirited? Fuck that guy.

"Bye Bye Buzz" is not fucking mean spirited.

Is that a joke? Bye Bye Buzz is child's play. It shouldn't even register as an insult to an adult male (or female, for that matter!)

Bye Bye :insert name:

Yes! SO RUTHLESS! What is wrong with you people? Were you home schooled?

That "hey hey hey goodbye" song has been forbidden at the acc tournament so bzz doesn't get offended.

That "hey hey hey goodbye" song has been forbidden at the acc tournament so bzz doesn't get offended.

Who's going to sing it? I'm not sure there will be any Wake fans at the tourney and the rest of the ACC loves [Redacted].

if you're going to the ACCT, make sure to fashion a similar sign

How many showed up?

I have no idea and don't pretend to. My only disagreement with you is that fundraising is "administrative bloat", or "wasted money in the AD". The dipshits who celebrated when that guy lost his sign are most likely not the fundraisers throwing the parties anyway.

Back