• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Buzzin, Buzzout or Buzz in Waiting?

Simple Question

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BzOut since the Wofford game this year. Fuck this guy. Are you kidding me. How anyone can still support him at this point is beyond me.

BzOut since the Wofford game this year. Fuck this guy. Are you kidding me. How anyone can still support him at this point is beyond me.

Psychosis.

I feel awful for the players, especially if they have to endure this guy for a third year. I see guys like CJ Harris, who plays with a ton of heart, and Travis McKie, who has real potential, and I see them wasting their careers at Wake. They deserve better. At least CJ got to experience a tournament win.

i think the first state game was what did it for me. i just cant imagine him recovering at this point. it'd take a tourney bid next year (which im not even sure does it), and i just cant see us being better next year with him at the helm.

I've said I would wait through next season for numerous reasons. The only thing that would change my mind is if the financial numbers don't balance.

honestly, I do have a concern that if my some miracle he does turn it around, he's going to be an insufferably arrogant toward all the naysayers and still won't win the fan base back.

honestly, I do have a concern that if my some miracle he does turn it around, he's going to be an insufferably arrogant toward all the naysayers and still won't win the fan base back.

Don't you worry your pretty little head about that, my friend.

I've said I would wait through next season for numerous reasons. The only thing that would change my mind is if the financial numbers don't balance.

At this point, Bzz waiting just doesn't make sense to me. What are you waiting for? What more do you need to see? I feel like if you're waiting, you're Bzzin, mainly because you still have confidence that this guy can get the job done. Not trying to instigate, but what shred of evidence has Bzz provided to indicate that he's the long term solution? Seriously, anything. When I look at his track record before Wake, and what he's done since he's been here, I see absolutely nothing that points me in that direction. Honestly, I'd be interested to hear what keeps the Bzzwaiters' hope alive.

BuzzWAIT at this point remind me of those fucking assholes in focus groups 7 days (or whatever) before an election during the last Presidential debate.

"Ohhh, I still don't know which candidate I like more. THIS IS SO HARDDDDD."

Really? With all the evidence out there you still can't make up your mind one way or the other? Really? Impressive.

I think it is obvious that he needs to go this year and not wait until after next season. If he goes this year a new coach will have 6 new guys the future to instill only his system in and the work with Travis, cj, and the others. Don't give buzz a year to mess with the new guys and then leave.

Anyone want to start a 1 or $5 pool for the date when buzz is fired? The person that gets the date or closest to the date wins the pot.

Up to 5 buzzinners. Two opposing fans, one guy with 6 posts, a parody, and one person who said we would win 19 games this year.

I think, like some noteable CEOs, Bzz should only accept $1 in salary next year. When he turns it around he gets the salary and a bonus.

At this point, Bzz waiting just doesn't make sense to me. What are you waiting for? What more do you need to see? I feel like if you're waiting, you're Bzzin, mainly because you still have confidence that this guy can get the job done. Not trying to instigate, but what shred of evidence has Bzz provided to indicate that he's the long term solution? Seriously, anything. When I look at his track record before Wake, and what he's done since he's been here, I see absolutely nothing that points me in that direction. Honestly, I'd be interested to hear what keeps the Bzzwaiters' hope alive.

Mathematics is fundamental. What is the impact on expected ticket sales and Deacon Club cash flow versus the cost of another buyout? You think Wake's pockets are really that deep? Last time I went to BB&T we still have the same bathrooms we had before the tower (which we are still paying for the tower).

Wellman's job is to look at this objectively and I'm sure he is. My guess is he wants to ease the minds of the big donors by stressing that the incoming class is very good. They are supposed to be. By doing so he is probably tying his own hands. No major improvement next year with a bunch of freshman and a couple of upper classmen? Bzz is gone and Wellman will have little to no say in his replacement. And in that event he probably retires honorably, as well he should.

Your board name is crass by the way.

Mathematics is fundamental. What is the impact on expected ticket sales and Deacon Club cash flow versus the cost of another buyout? You think Wake's pockets are really that deep? Last time I went to BB&T we still have the same bathrooms we had before the tower (which we are still paying for the tower).

Wellman's job is to look at this objectively and I'm sure he is. My guess is he wants to ease the minds of the big donors by stressing that the incoming class is very good. They are supposed to be. By doing so he is probably tying his own hands. No major improvement next year with a bunch of freshman and a couple of upper classmen? Bzz is gone and Wellman will have little to no say in his replacement. And in that event he probably retires honorably, as well he should.

Your board name is crass by the way.

Thanks on the name :thumbsup:

You completely sidestepped the question. This wasn't a poll of whether you were waiting to see how the '12 class pans out, nor was it about how much money we may be losing and what RW's logical response to the financial situation should be. My question was simply, what has Bzz done to instill confidence in you that he's a good fit and taking this program in a positive direction? I'd really like to know, because I'm having a difficult time seeing anything. Apparently you've seen enough to where you're willing to wait and suspend judgment on his ability as the head coach. What do you legitimately expect him to do differently next year with 6 freshman? Seriously? Your points about Wellman's hands being bound and optimism about recruits are fine, though completely irrelevant.

I think, like some noteable CEOs, Bzz should only accept $1 in salary next year. When he turns it around he gets the salary and a bonus.

That would require him to not be a complete and total self-absorbed twat. Good luck with all of that.

I became Bzzout after the first NC State game. Before that I was waiting.

I wish there was a "Bzzthefckout" option.

Definitely Bzzzzz the F Out! Best BzzOut memory was last years football game when we debuted our video board. Bzz was on the video board talking about sportsmanship. The entire student section, and the majority of the stadium, rang out in a chorus of "boooos". It was beautiful! BZZZZZOUT!

BuzzWAIT at this point remind me of those fucking assholes in focus groups 7 days (or whatever) before an election during the last Presidential debate.

"Ohhh, I still don't know which candidate I like more. THIS IS SO HARDDDDD."

Really? With all the evidence out there you still can't make up your mind one way or the other? Really? Impressive.

If Buzz were a candidate for President, what would his approval rating be?? I can only imagine...

Back