• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#BuzzOut

I've already talked to some people and asked them to at least check this site out when it opens. Most are receptive to at least seeing it.

That we are even being talked about on the scout boards is good because it raises people's curiosity about us, which makes them more likely to "check it out."

How many posts till I'm no longer Junior?!

I DEMAND ANSWERS

i assume the solicitation campaign will have to be by pm

because any open efforts would result in deletion and banned camp

do we invite over our "friends" at pack pride??

We are rebels, fighting against a totalitarian, fascist regime. I think if a few threads were started (and inevitably deleted subsequently) on the Scout boards, it would give us press and no press is bad press. By deleting the threads, the mods will continue to show their desire to keep members under their North Korea-esque rule. People will begin talking amongst themselves and if they don't delete the threads, we can always keep bumping them to the top and informing posters and lurkers alike of the free and open discourse available on ogboards.

Actually yeah, posting that info somewhere (maybe the FAQ?) would be beneficial.

ETA: this is in reference to the post count to junior member/member question posed by DV7

Last edited:
We are rebels, fighting against a totalitarian, fascist regime. I think if a few threads were started (and inevitably deleted subsequently), it would give us press and no press is bad press. By deleting the threads, the mods will continue to show their desire to keep members under their North Korea-esque rule. People will begin talking amongst themselves and if they don't delete the threads, we can always keep bumping them to the top and informing posters and lurkers alike of the free and open discourse available on ogboards.

If you guys are willing to go kamikaze the way vision and I did (though we had no purpose) starting a rebellious thread the day before 3/17 would be cash money for PR purposes. You'd be banned from DeaconSports of course, but fuck them. And cool! I just wrote fuck and it'll show up that way.

We are rebels, fighting against a totalitarian, fascist regime. I think if a few threads were started (and inevitably deleted subsequently) on the Scout boards, it would give us press and no press is bad press. By deleting the threads, the mods will continue to show their desire to keep members under their North Korea-esque rule. People will begin talking amongst themselves and if they don't delete the threads, we can always keep bumping them to the top and informing posters and lurkers alike of the free and open discourse available on ogboards.

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. you think you can fucking come on OGboards and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell ANYBODY on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think I'm fucking kidding? I have your IP, I know who you are, and Im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "Hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when I need to, I'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys are willing to go kamikaze the way vision and I did (though we had no purpose) starting a rebellious thread the day before 3/17 would be cash money for PR purposes. You'd be banned from DeaconSports of course, but fuck them. And cool! I just wrote fuck and it'll show up that way.

They would technically have no grounds to ban us, though. As far as I know, if a few of us start threads on the Sports Board and Quad and keep bumping them, we wouldn't be violating DemanDeac's holy law restricting criticizing players, coaches, or recruits. Any banning would be completely unjustified and undermine their already nonexistent credibility, enlightening others to their hypocrisy and the obvious desirability of our boards.

fuck you, ive raped people for far less than this. You think you can fucking come on ogboards and just act like a fucking hardass and order people around? Bad news for you, fuckface, but tonights the night your luck runs out. You fucking tell anybody on these forums what to do again, and you're going to find out the hard way what a fucking baseball bat to the side of the skull feels like. Think i'm fucking kidding? I have your ip, i know who you are, and im more than willing to settle this argument face to fucking face. You call yourself "hooligan"? We'll see who's the hooligan when one of us is lying face down in a pile of their own blood, shit, and piss. Try and order someone else on here around, and see what fucking happens to you. I'm normally a calm guy but when i need to, i'm willing to break some fucking face to get my point across, just fucking test me you worthless sack of excrement.

brat

K for your information, asshole, I have seen a lion. And not one of your crap ass queen of the jungle homoerotic pussy-cat lions. A real lion, with fangs and horns and wings and shit. Don't pull your fucking wierd ass african voodoo hypnosis crap on me when you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Deleted because I am wielding my Delete Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
How many posts till I'm no longer Junior?!

I DEMAND ANSWERS

The default titles are:
Junior Member: 0 posts
Member: 30 posts
Senior Member: 100 posts

Obviously we can make up our own custom titles and rules on how to obtain them. Something we need to discuss

The title points should be as follows imo:

50000 - PhD

I don't particularly care what the first 6 are named.

I'm pretty sure that sketchy cookoutdeac n00b actually went to Carolina. Fuckin trolls.

I like cookout's breakdown of post counts as well. Time to get clever and come up with some funny names for the levels.

IMO, we should come up with the titles before migrating people

Just an idea - what about the last names of famous Wake ballers? Duncan-level being the highest, Muggsy a lower level, etc.

Also thought about that, but was thinking it would be in terms of what they accomplished here.

Like lowest level would be AW Hamilton and highest would be Timmy D or Chill.

Problem could arise by making fun of past players, but thats whatever to me. I don't have a problem with it.

Just an idea - what about the last names of famous Wake ballers? Duncan-level being the highest, Muggsy a lower level, etc.

I was thinking about this as well. Or names of dorms on campus, or famous buildings. Whatever we'd like

Steve Lepore has to be a low level too. And Joe Ammonett. BUT THEY WERE GREAT PRACTICE SHOOTERS!

Back