• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#BuzzOut

I say no chat thread but that means we lose out on a gaggle of geeksFacepalm

Irish, have you solicited RJK yet?

I have. Not his thing, for a variety of reasons. Mainly HOW THE INTERWEBZ CAN HARM THE PROGRAM

He still refuses to understand fans' reactions are effects, not causes.

I say no chat thread but that means we lose out on a gaggle of geeksFacepalm

I'm not a fan of the Chat Thread either, but most of those people would be willing to make a jump/post both places. So if keeping/having a chat thread helps that, I'm fine with it. Greater good and all that

Trolling the fuck out of the other boards is the most fun I've had in a while

Just did his wiki page:

Wake Forest University

On April 13, 2010, [Redacted] was hired as the 21st head men's basketball coach at Wake Forest University. He replaced Dino Gaudio, who was fired after three seasons.

Wake Forest finished 8-24 (1-15) in [Redacted]'s first season in control of the program, including a 81-67 loss in the ACC Tournament to wrap up the season. The 24 losses are the most of any ACC men's basketball team in the history of the conference.

#Bzzzzzout! It's great to be here! I feel like Andy Dufresne after he got out of the sewer drain! Woo Hoo!

What if I'm bzz... Eh who cares? I'm not BzzOut, because he will not be fired. Maybe next year, but no point in canning him unless there is a long term fix that's willing to take the job. Not sure anyone would walk into this mess right now that we'd want. So I'm fun with [Redacted] falling on the sword next year.

This isn't a #BuzzOUT! site. Buzz will be gone soon enough. We are in this for the long haul.

This is a site for fans to talk freely and openly without Big Brother over our shoulders.

Back