• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#BuzzOut

Guess this is the closest thing to a welcome thread. Nice work on the new boards.

I feel Bzz is not going to succeed. However, while he is here, I hope he proves me (and all the other BzzDoubters) wrong. But he is not going too. (see what i did there?)

He definitely continues to prove, if nothing else, he hates fun. Removing the names from the jerseys, being really boring, cancelling Wake's participation in the summer league. The dude needs to realize that basketball is a game and is designed to be fun. Let the players have some instead of them being dejected and defeated before the games ever started.

You know he didn't actually take the names off the jerseys, right? Did you watch a game?

Can I have a fresh start here so I'm no longer seeded in the best/worst poster tournament? Further, can I make a fresh start so that I no longer get in public pissing matches with dv7 ;-) and, less importantly, so I don't have to deal with that king douchebag of a mangina, Milhouse?

Half of this board's founders are 3 seeds in the tournament. So yes :D

Hello All!

In honor of my move to these boards, my newly created Ultimate Team in Fifa 11 is now named BzzOut FC.

Cheers!

:woot:

#BuzzOut

Hmmmm... might have to sign out to check out the Quad. Haven't done that in a few days. The morbid curiosity of what people are saying to me might be too much to resist.

Hate speech? I don't do any hate speech! What is Chrispy talking about?

I'm an asshole, no doubt, but I dont speak hatefully against any set group of people. Individuals, sure, but those twats usually deserve it.

People take message boards far too seriously.

Buzz the fuck out.

I am both happy and sad that this is my first post to this forum.

Thanks everyone that made this happen.

Hate speech? I don't do any hate speech! What is Chrispy talking about?

I'm an asshole, no doubt, but I dont speak hatefully against any set group of people. Individuals, sure, but those twats usually deserve it.

People take message boards far too seriously.

Yeah I just don't see how you vs cagles can be framed as anything other than you vs RULZ.

You know he didn't actually take the names off the jerseys, right? Did you watch a game?

I watched too many for my health this season, I was talking about next season's actions. I just don't think is he making it that fun/exciting/inviting for the players. Each of the small things are just that, small things. But they definitely can add up to cause a dent into the players' morale.

(note, this comment is made regardless of Bzz's success so far. Well, actually, I guess it could be more acceptable if there were good results but I still take issue with the players seeming to be bored and uninterested in what is going on with the team).

Last edited:
The new board is looking awesome! Its like when all the British convicts were dumped in exile in Australia, but when they got there, it was paradise!

#Buzz Out Before Buzz #s You Out!

The new board is looking awesome! Its like when all the British convicts were dumped in exile in Australia, but when they got there, it was paradise!

#Buzz Out Before Buzz #s You Out!

Too bad 99% of Australia is about the farthest from paradise you can get. :eek:

Back