• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz on 610 AM in Charlotte now!

iodeac

Reaction score
Says we put ourselves into position to make plays, knew Duke had a couple guys in foul trouble. Isolated those guys, put our head down and drove (WAT)

Did a good job defensively, forced them to miss and grabbed rebounds.
Mac asks about fans bringing up 'why can't we do this more often'. Bz: One of the reasons (he's not into excuses). 9 of scholly players are freshman/sophomores. Maturity leads to inconsistency on road (I THOUGHT YOU WERENT INTO EXCUSES)

Talks about CMM turning his ankle vs GT , lost for whole 2nd half and game after. Went on a losing streak, starting to get it back

Talks about CMM turning his ankle vs GT , lost for whole 2nd half and game after. Went on a losing streak, starting to get it back

You just KNEW he'd bring that up before the season was out. Is there anything he doesn't blame on the players?

Is CMM the guy that might fill the void and be the next Duncan, chris Paul etc. Bz - No question he has the talent. We were 14-6 when he got hurt. He's the guy we count on so much. Works extremely hard.

"Have to have a great PG... He's a hard, hard worker and a terrific young man... [him getting healthy] will solve a lot of our problems"

Mac is asking about speculation about his job - do you allow yourself to think "I wonder if that win saved my job, or what do I have to do to save my job"
Bz - will say something he hasn't said to anybody. Had a meeting with his team on Sunday after BC game, could tell guys 'werent right' Bz asks if it's because he might be fired, says "I have a very good relationship with my players". Bz tells them they have a responsibility to play hard for their family, school, teammates to play their tail off. that's what a man does when faced with adversity, play with passion, energy collectively and individually. This is about something bigger than Jeff [Redacted]

Had a great practice after that.

Is CMM the guy that might fill the void and be the next Duncan, chris Paul etc. Bz - No question he has the talent. We were 14-6 when he got hurt. He's the guy we count on so much. Works extremely hard.

CMM = Chris Paul and Cav = Ryan Kelley. I love Bzarroworld!

Says he is truly not worried about 'me'

bz says he doesn't tweet or use the internet

QUESTION ABOUT JOB STATUS: do you at all allow yourself to think, 'did this win save my job?"

"I'm gonna say something that has not yet been made public. Had a meeting on Sunday. I could tell our guys weren't right. I asked if it was about my job. I told them there was a chance I could be fired or a chance I could be here for another 10 years. But this is your responsibility. You have a responsibility to play your tail off. For your family name, for Wake Forest, for the people who pay for your scholarship, for the people who played before you, ... The right thing is to play with passion, energy, and collectively. This is about something bigger than Jeff [Redacted]. We need to get back to playing with great passion and for each other. And whatever happens, happens. We had great practices [after that]. [That's my job as a head coach] - to help prepare them for things."

Mac is asking about speculation about his job - do you allow yourself to think "I wonder if that win saved my job, or what do I have to do to save my job"
Bz - will say something he hasn't said to anybody. Had a meeting with his team on Sunday after BC game, could tell guys 'werent right' Bz asks if it's because he might be fired, says "I have a very good relationship with my players". Bz tells them they have a responsibility to play hard for their family, school, teammates to play their tail off. that's what a man does when faced with adversity, play with passion, energy collectively and individually. This is about something bigger than Jeff [Redacted]

If that's what he said, then kudos to him...apparently it worked...

Lol...he has a responsibility to win but also to protect the 'integrity' of the university. Said when he first got to Wake, had to make some tough decisions to protect the 'integrity' of the university because there were some kids who got into trouble.

Bz doesn't read twitter or the internet because of the negative stuff out there. hahaha what a pussy.

I'm gonna stop posting updates because apparently my internet streaming is behind what iodeac is listening to.

'Thanks and you guys have a great day' (Buddy)

If that's what he said, then kudos to him...apparently it worked...

Bz has had four years to do what he did last PM...if Wellman is allowed to make the new hire. No telling what the outcome will be...Just wish both of those clowns would just LEAVE!!!

Bz doesn't read twitter or the internet because of the negative stuff out there. hahaha what a pussy.

If so, how did he know enough about the 'being fired' rumors that were on the internets to bring it up with the team?

Back