• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz post game listening thread

YEP! He lacks the enthusiasm, energy, and leadership to be a successful ACC HC. I look forward to the day when I can be proud of our flagship program again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHRdZ1D-BQk&feature=related

Know what pisses me off about this,^ it hasn't been that long ago. I'm not really a buzzouter but damn I just don't think he's the answer. I'll support the program but this shit is tough. I hope Buzz doesn't think this is like Colorado and folks will be satisifed just going to the NIT because that wont cut it here but then again the NIT doesn't sound too bad rightb now.

I wonder if Travis and CJ are jealous of Ari right about now.. I can stop following the program, but those guys actually have to live with the Buzz.

I wonder how many other programs have tried to poach Travis.

Keep your friggin head up Travis. You are in no way , shape or form any part of the problem.

Does anyone really think this guy should be at Wake long term? (Bz, not Travis)

I wonder if Travis and CJ are jealous of Ari right about now.. I can stop following the program, but those guys actually have to live with the Buzz.

I'm sure they feel terrible about performing well in the ACC and getting a fantastic education.

Yes. I'm sure they're very jealous of guys about to join a team that is 5-10, 0-2 in Pac12 that has scored less than 50 points in 5 of their last 7 games which include 6 losses.
I'm sure the rest of the team is looking for the underground railroad to USC.

I also feel bad for Travis. The young man has a ton of heart and always gives 100%. I hope he gets to play on an NCAA or NIT team before graduating.

Mission accomplished?? Mr. Wellman and Coach [Redacted] have successfully lowered Wake Fans' hopes to future NIT bids. Consider the Culture Changed!

I can't wait to hear from RW when (if????) Bzz gets canned. He lied to the fans and alumni. There was no reason/excuse for this hire. Bzz is probably a solid NBA assistant who knows the game and can coach X's and O's. He's way in over his head as an ACC HC.

If and when Bzz and Wake part ways, you have to know RW will say he helped Bzz find a job in the NBA where his true passion lies. There will never be any blame placed on Bzz or RW for this crap. Oh, and they'll act surprised too, like they expected decades more from Bzz.

Know what pisses me off about this,^ it hasn't been that long ago. I'm not really a buzzouter but damn I just don't think he's the answer. I'll support the program but this shit is tough. I hope Buzz doesn't think this is like Colorado and folks will be satisifed just going to the NIT because that wont cut it here but then again the NIT doesn't sound too bad rightb now.

God that game feels like ages ago even though it was just 3 years ago. I was so jacked up that night.

Didn't see the game obviously but looked at the stats and we weren't outrebounded for once (36-36). Wafer thin silver lining.

The effort wasn't there from the players.

Nice.

He didn't really say that, did he? That's got to be a joke. The hustle definitely wasn't there (save for the Siberian bowling ball and Travis) but to say "the effort wasn't there from the players" when he stood quietly on the sideline and occasionally did a golf clap is downright shameful.

Here is the quote:

“They played a lot harder than us right out of the gate. They absolutely destroyed us on the offensive glass, giving them 15 extra shots. I’m just really disappointed in our effort.”

And to be fair, Mr. [Redacted] later said:

“I’ve done a horse crap job getting my team motivated and disciplined on the offensive and defensive end and a horse crap job getting them to rebound the basketball. Throw it all on me.”

sophs often change venues. jr's rarely transfer.

And to be fair, Mr. [Redacted] later said:

“I’ve done a horse crap job getting my team motivated and disciplined on the offensive and defensive end
and a horse crap job getting them to rebound the basketball. Throw it all on me.”

So does this mean the BuzzIn camp just went from 2 to 1? Keep fighting the good fight, Ron.

I wouldn't be surrprised if Bzz had conveniently scheduled a "recruiting trip" and sent Rusty again for the radio show this week.

We've been "Stetsoned" yet again this season! Wofford was definitely one for the win column. :(

now that was hard to watch

Back