• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bz Radio Show: Caturday Talks Culture w/ Bz

Hopefully the poor call screener doesn't get canned after tonight...

I think it should be the goal of this board to make the radio show shift to a non-call format.

I am sickened, SICKENED, by the pleasure you fiends take in taunting this man. Too bad for you that the vast majority of Wake Forest fans support Jeff. The lunatic fringe that populates this message board is a tiny ineffectual minority.

Proposal, Bzz's salary should be limited to the lowest head coaching salary of any non-conference opponent we lose to. The man would be living in a trailer

I am sickened, SICKENED, by the pleasure you fiends take in taunting this man. Too bad for you that the vast majority of Wake Forest fans support Jeff. The lunatic fringe that populates this message board is a tiny ineffectual minority.
You may as well just stop trying. You're not fooling anyone.

Are that bored, pal? F*ck off. The point of a troll is to hide in plain sight. You're like Eddie Murphy trying to play Hitler. Find a new home.

Are you referring to the tens of fans in the Joel during games?

Because this is what it looks like when the vast majority of Wake fans support their coach:

john-grogan-wake-forest-university-lawrence-joel-coliseum_i-G-65-6546-NRW4100Z.jpg

I would love to call in and ask, "I'm just curious what your routine is on game day, and how you prepare. What sort of things do you do to motivate yourself, is there a moment when you look into the mirror and say, "I'm going to completely tear down this once proud program and embarrass alumni and fans everywhere?"

I just listened to the whole show, and I wish I hadn't. Buzz's verbal ineptness is just frightening. I know that Skip was a tough act to follow but Buzz keeps setting new lows for conversational English. Listening to him talk is like watching our team get blown out by the likes of Iona or Nebraska. He appears simply to think in stings of clichés and keeps repeating them no matter what other people are saying around him, no matter what the situation. Can you imagine a conversation between Buzz and Sarah Palin? At some point you have little choice but to conclude that the inability to express yourself clearly is a very strong sign of the inability to think clearly.

Coming late and reading this thread is like a soap opera...Way to go folks as Buzz has got to depart and soon...

Several of you mentioned how the AD was censoring and planting callers i.e. Iraq... Remember Baghdad Bob? How about Baghdad Buzz?

My first encounter with Wake b'ball goes back to Bones McKinney so I have a few years on Buzz...Would like three minutes with him. Guarantee I could rip a new orifice in that sorry excuse of a coach. My main issue is Wellman. The guy has far outlasted his usefulness and needs to be replaced. Wish I could review a financial statement from the athletic department, if they were a public entity the SEC would in all probability have them under intense scrutiny...

You guys continue to make noise as there are many others outside the Wake family interested in seeing the school become competitive again!

I just listened to the whole show, and I wish I hadn't. Buzz's verbal ineptness is just frightening. I know that Skip was a tough act to follow but Buzz keeps setting new lows for conversational English. Listening to him talk is like watching our team get blown out by the likes of Iona or Nebraska. He appears simply to think in stings of clichés and keeps repeating them no matter what other people are saying around him, no matter what the situation. Can you imagine a conversation between Buzz and Sarah Palin? At some point you have little choice but to conclude that the inability to express yourself clearly is a very strong sign of the inability to think clearly.

The written word really doesn't do justice to how awkward and ill-prepared Bz sounds. Even the simplest questions, hell even the plant-like callers that had nothing but words of encouragement for Bz, were met with stammering and round-about answers. He is in no way qualified to lead a college basketball team. His coaching career peaked as an NBA scout.

PLEASE give me 3 reasons why we should believe in this coach........

Does anyone remember exactly what Bz said about us getting a new coach? Something along the lines of "If I don't get the job done, then you'll be getting a new coach." Perhaps he's feeling some heat from RW?

Back