• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzd Firing Date and Time Pool $10

CMM is really going to be under some pressure, he has a chance to be a legend if he turns this shit around. He'd have to be CP3 sophomore year good.

Not entering, as le bone has shown himself to be a gambling ninja, but I think Bz has at least one more year.

After this statement to Dan Collins, I'll wager $10.00 that he's fired by Monday, March 26th. And, I quote....

“From a point-guard standpoint you have Codi Miller-McIntyre, who as we speak, I was just watching on the internet and he was playing in an all-star game representing Team USA versus Team Florida,’’ [Redacted] said. “And right now I would have to say C.J. Harris would be our backup point guard. But again, recruiting is constant and always changing."

Isn't the assumption that CJ will be starting at the 2? Don't think bz is saying CJ will be coming off the bench.

CMM is really going to be under some pressure, he has a chance to be a legend if he turns this shit around. He'd have to be CP3 sophomore year good.

I haven't been following the recruiting closely. Is there any indication he's close to that level?

Anyone think Wake is still paying off Dino? How many more years does Bz have left on his contract- 2?

I haven't been following the recruiting closely. Is there any indication he's close to that level?

I'm not going to pretend to know but I can't think of more than a handful of players that were CP3 good in the past few years period. Let alone a freshman. I'm sure CMM will be an upgrade but to be a program saver, that's asking a lot.

March 12 2013. After we lose in the first round of the ACC Tourney. Whoever wins can come find me at tailgate in the fall and get free beer.

Last edited:
Anyone think Wake is still paying off Dino? How many more years does Bz have left on his contract- 2?

Dino comes off the books after next season, unless he takes a job this Spring.

[Redacted] originally signed a 5 year contract, so he has 3 years left on that contract.

Dino comes off the books after next season, unless he takes a job this Spring.

[Redacted] originally signed a 5 year contract, so he has 3 years left on that contract.
Everyone needs to call Duquesne's AD and tell them how wonderful Dino is.

Gotta pull for Dino to get a coaching job. Shit, I thought that Bzz was only 4 years.

Back