• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzd Firing Date and Time Pool $10

Not entering, but I think his resignation (not firing) will be announced Monday, 3/26, midafternoon.

Too many people coming up with this Monday, March 26th date. Something has got to be up.

If it's today, I am claiming that this was rigged and rescinding my $10...

April 23rd, 2012 Noon. Can't let the players rule the asylum. Needs to settle down, and will be a resignation after much deliberation with his wife who loves wherever the house is they live in thats not in Forsyth County.

April 23rd, 2012 Noon. Can't let the players rule the asylum. Needs to settle down, and will be a resignation after much deliberation with his wife who loves wherever the house is they live in thats not in Forsyth County.

Asshole - where's your trustee information?

O man WF04 and I are minutes apart on the firing. Those could be a tense couple 30 minutes for all the chips.

After this statement to Dan Collins, I'll wager $10.00 that he's fired by Monday, March 26th. And, I quote....

“From a point-guard standpoint you have Codi Miller-McIntyre, who as we speak, I was just watching on the internet and he was playing in an all-star game representing Team USA versus Team Florida,’’ [Redacted] said. “And right now I would have to say C.J. Harris would be our backup point guard. But again, recruiting is constant and always changing."

Back