• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz throws fans and former players under the bus again

DinDC

Reaction score
I didn't see this in another thread, but sorry if I missed it.

Bzzz told USA Today that he inherited "six players who had problems with the law"? Liar! He also claimed to have been protecting the "integrity of college basketball." He's aiming for the Mother Theresa award.

http://www.usatodayeducate.com/stag...fter-tumultuous-tenure-fans-react?cid=dlvr.it

It's in the "Fuck You, Jeff [Redacted]" thread, but it does deserve its own thread. What a pompous, delusional asshat.

Who are the 6 players he speaks of? No matter how hard I try to stretch the truth, I can't get to 6.

From another thread on this subject:

I had made a personal decision not to post anything about Bz again ... until I heard about this mess. He is delusional. And the AD is enabling him.
Final comments. The decision to can him was made long ago. He was told he would not return almost four weeks ago. While technically he may have "resigned" he did not have the option to return. If he truly resigned, why is he receiving a buyout of his final year? Commenting on players with problems with the law is misleading at best. I would love to be able to challenge each one on a point/counterpoint. Some of the things he references were not legit. The problems were greatest under his watch, and many were not revealed publicly.
He is an outright liar on things both great and small. Most of the major lies were selfserving. It was the small ones that really didnt make much difference that made me shake my head.
The culture is not better. The program is not better.
Thankfully, we are moving on now.

So, in other words, Wake Forest is the only school in the country with a message board and fans who get pissed when their team loses.

Really interesting to know this.

If the man had as many wins as he does excuses, he'd still be here. Even granting this interview shows how petty he is.

YOU'RE A LOSER, BZZZ. ALWAYS AND FOREVER

Clark, Walker, Tabb, Terrell, Woods, ?

Obviously I had to stretch pretty hard to get to that.

Clark, Walker, Tabb, Terrell, Woods, ?

Obviously I had to stretch pretty hard to get to that.

ty-senior-night.jpg

And some of those didn't get in trouble with the law until after Bzzz inherited them.

That is pure garbage. Wellman better be bringing in Shaka to make up for hiring probably the worst possible coach he could've hired.

And some of those didn't get in trouble with the law until after Bzzz inherited them.

Exactly. He did not inherit JTT with troubles. In fact all he did was praise how much he had matured over the year. Then he had the issue in the offseason.

“I hope our team goes back to the way I found it,” McKie says. “When I was recruited we were number one in the nation.”

Yep.

In the combined ACC standings of the last 4 years (excluding Pitt and Cuse), Wake is DFL at 17-51. What a transformation, Buzz.

Back