• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bzzz throws fans and former players under the bus again

Is the same DuncanDeac from the old board who would go back-and-forth with PH and post "Delete" and bask in being terse all the time?

It should be added (if it hasn't already) that these remarks pretty much confirm the obvious-- that Buzz didn't resign. He was forced out.

I have no desire to stick up for [Redacted]. I'm thrilled he is gone. I wish he had never been hired. Wellman made a bad, bad decision. But don't think for two seconds petulant comments like yours have done WF any favors at all. You've only made the situation worse, not better.

Wrong, if not for the petulant comments we'd be having a 5th year of buzz

I have no desire to stick up for [Redacted]. I'm thrilled he is gone. I wish he had never been hired. Wellman made a bad, bad decision. But don't think for two seconds petulant comments like yours have done WF any favors at all. You've only made the situation worse, not better.
But we got [Redacted] to resign instead of having to be fired...that probably saved the university a $1M+ that can be used to getting a better basketball coach.

We are kinda the reason if we get a Shaka, Marshall, or Howland.

attachment.php

Jake ‏@BloggerSoDear 4h
Remember that time we had a basketball coach? It has been over 4 years now.

B+P ‏@BeansAndPie 1h
@BloggerSoDear Actually, it has been 7 years. Dino was too busy screwing co-eds to coach (or discipline)

Jake ‏@BloggerSoDear 1h
@BeansAndPie He also recruited well and had Wake #1 in the nation. 61-31 isn't something to sneeze at.

B+P ‏@BeansAndPie 1h
@BloggerSoDear Battle is the recruiter. He had 4 guys that are now playing in the NBA. His record should have been better with that talent

Jake ‏@BloggerSoDear 1h
@BeansAndPie anything you can say to slander Dino. Cool.

*Note: @BeansAndPie followed by tweeting "It's not slander if it's true. I learned that in law school." He has since deleted that last tweet.

Who the hell is this @BeansAndPie jabroni?

Battles recruiting talent wasn't worth much with the "culture" filter on high.

I'd like to see him try to prove that co-ed bit in court if he was charged with slander/libel.

I'm not sure Dino would challenge that as libel or slander. Talk of him banging coeds (or at least one 20 year old coed) has been around since before the "culture" excuse. At a small school like Wake, such rumors usually have legs.

I'm not sure Dino would challenge that as libel or slander. Talk of him banging coeds (or at least one 20 year old coed) has been around since before the "culture" excuse. At a small school like Wake, such rumors usually have legs.

It has? Also, I'm pretty sure Dino HAS challenged it directly if I understood one of DV7's earlier posts.

So rumors are somehow more true if they're being spread in a smaller environment? That is stratt-level dumb

Back