• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BZZZZIN Down Tobacco Road

Dv, i realize this is a free country and you are entitled to your opinion, but, I, for one really wish you were a fan of some other team. I am so freakin' tired of reading your whiny-ass, immature bullshit based largely on ancient history. Why can't you focus on the here and now?

Not at all. Dv is basically ruining this board, as far as i am concerned, by focusing of things that happened years ago. He needs to grow up and move on.

I'm sorry... I'd come up with a more profound rebuttal, but I'm not entirely convinced that we're not being trolled into responding to this outlandish stupidity.

"Focus on the here and now".

There's just... there's just... so much I could say.

Not at all. Dv is basically ruining this board, as far as i am concerned, by focusing of things that happened years ago. He needs to grow up and move on.

Bzz still brings up what few accomplishments he has had in his career when defending his record "here and now." NBA coached carmelo, af beat wake and at co coached burkes. He brings it up it keeps his failures at those stops fair game for discussion relevant.

I'm waiting for the day when he finally realizes that beating an acc team is a nice feather in your cap when you are at a historically poor program. When you are at an acc program losing to team after team that is historically worse it gives every one of those coaches their "hire me I beat an acc team moment."

Bzz was used. He was brought in to clean house and this is what he was left with. We would not be this bad if Dino was still here. But, Wellman pulled the trigger and I'm not blaming Bzz anymore.

Back